Eligibility Criteria for AIPMT (now NEET) 2017:
All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) has specific eligibility criteria which the candidates must fulfil in order to be eligible to appear for the AIMPT examination and get admission in their desired medical courses through AIPMT (now NEET).
If the eligibility criteria are not met, the applicants shall not be allowed to apply for the AIPMT examination.
The candidates are requested to go through the given eligibility criteria as the candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria will not be allowed to appear for the AIPMT (now NEET) Examination.
Eligibility Criteria for AIPMT 2017:
The eligibility criteria for AIPMT is as follows:
- The candidate must be minimum 17 years of age by December 31, 2017, to satisfy eligibility criteria for AIPMT 2017.
- The upper age limit for candidates eligible for AIPMT examination is maximum 25 years of age.
- 5 year age relaxation for reserved categories such as SC, ST and OBC
- The candidate must be an Indian to satisfy eligibility criteria for AIPMT 2017.
- OCI - Overseas Citizens of India can also apply for the examination.
- Candidates must hold the passing certificates of 10th and 12th standards with Biology/Biotechnology, Physics and Chemistry as their subjects to satisfy eligibility criteria for AIPMT 2017.
- The candidate must have scored at least 50% marks to satisfy eligibility criteria for AIPMT (now NEET) 2017.
- Candidates who belong to reserved category must have scored at least 45% to satisfy eligibility for AIPMT 2017.
- Candidates who have passed Bachelor of Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (biology, zoology)/bio-technology as their subjects also satisfy eligibility criteria for AIPMT 2017.