Application Form Details:
- AIPGMEE 2020 application form should be submitted online. Online registration/ application form will be available from September 2019 approximately. You will get a 13-day window to submit the form and register for the test.
- Once you submit the forms successfully, you will then be issued the AIPGMEE admit card. Only those of you who have applied before the last date will be allowed to appear in the test.
- All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam (AIPGMEE) is a computer based test. It is held in multiple sessions in December of that year mostly.
- The following states use AIPGMEE scores for PG Medical (MD/MS/ PG Diploma) admissions. Haryana, Sikkim, Himachal Pradesh, Goa, Punjab, Odisha, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Chandigarh, University of Delhi, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, RIMS Imphal (for seven beneficiary states of Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Tripura, Manipur, Mizoram & Sikkim), Institutes under Armed Forces Medical Services and rest of the states will conduct individual PG medical entrance exams.
- Candidate Care Helpline Number: 0124-6771700/1800 11 1800Toll-freeee) (From Monday to Friday).