Eligibility Criteria for AIPGMEE 2020:
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen in order to meet the eligibility criteria.
- In order to meet the eligibility criteria, the candidate must hold an M.B.B.S degree from a recognized medical college or a foreign medical degree.
- Candidates who have studied/passed MBBS from the state of Jammu & Kashmir and Erstwhile Andhra Pradesh are not eligible for 50% All India Quota. However, the candidates who were nominated by the Government of India (under central pool seats) to do MBBS from Medical Colleges in Erstwhile Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir shall be eligible to apply for admission. Such candidates must submit a duly signed affidavit declaring that he/she was nominated by the Government of India (under central pool seats) to do MBBS from Medical Colleges in Erstwhile Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir to the Deputy Director Examinations) National Board of Examinations, Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, (Ring Road), New Delhi – 110029 along with the print out of the acknowledgement of submission of online application for AIPGMEE 2020 latest . (Copy of the affidavit is annexed at Annexure-A).The interested candidates from these states who want to apply for MD/MS/Diploma at AFMS Institutions are advised to read Chapter 9A.
- The candidates who have obtained MBBS degree from the Medical Colleges which are not recognized by Medical Council of India shall not be eligible for this exam
Note:-No request for relaxation of Compulsory Rotating Internship shall be accepted.
- The dates indicated by candidates with regard to 12 months Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship i.e. starting date, completion date in the online application system shall be treated as final and candidates will be required to submit the original Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship completion certificate at the time of admission in allotted College.
- The cut-off dates for the recognition of the Medical Colleges from where the candidates have passed their MBBS Degree Course should need to he be well known by the candidates and they should be versed with the dates as because they may change and as soon as there is the clarification of the dates in the official website it will be updated here. The Colleges recognized after this date will not be considered.
- Registration with M.C.I./State Medical Council is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of counseling and admission in allotted College.
- Some of the Universities are having regulations that candidates who are already pursuing the PG Course in their University or in another University are not eligible for admission till they complete the course. The candidates who are already pursuing PG Courses either through All India Quota or State Quota and are applying for a seat under All India Quota may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University in this regard.