Admit Card for AIPGMEE:
- The examination will be conducted in the year Dec 2019 as there is the clarification of the dates in the official website it will be updated here.
- Candidates have the option of choosing their test center, date and time through online registration & scheduling system. Availability is on a first come, first served basis, and candidates will only be shown options that are available at the point of scheduling.
- Candidates may note that each candidate will be required to appear only once during the testing window, in the session allocated i.e. either Forenoon or Afternoon on the particular date. Candidates appearing or registering for more than one session shall be booked for use of unfair means and action shall be taken against them accordingly.
- At the end of Registration & Scheduling, the applicant will get a computer-generated acknowledgment at the registered email id of the applicant. Admit card will be issued to the candidate once registration & scheduling process is successfully completed. The candidate is required to print a copy of admit card and affix a latest passport size photograph of the following specifications on the admit card. The candidate is required to bring the admit card to the Test center along with an identification document as per para 6.6 below.
- Candidates may kindly note that they have to report by the time as indicated in the admit card and para 5.1 of this Information Bulletin. Candidates reporting late or beyond the prescribed time shall not be allowed to appear in the exam.
- A DEMO Test to provide candidates with the feel and functionality of the actual exam is available on AIPGMEE website www.nbe.gov.in/AIPGMEE. Candidates registered for AIPGMEE can undertake the demo test prior to the actual test window. Candidates are advised to go through the demo test carefully to familiarize themselves with the screens, layout and navigation.