AILET 2020 Application Process
Mode: Applications for this AILET 2020 test will be accepted in online mode only.
Official site: Applicants must visit the official website of National Law University and register to appear for the examination.
Stepwise Instructions to Complete the AILET Application Process:
Step 1: Visiting the Official site.
- Official site: The candidates have to first visit the Official site of AILET 2020 and register for a new account.
Step 2: Registration.
- Here the candidates have to enter their information such as email id, password, name, DOB, Parents name, address etc.
Step 3: Select the college.
- The candidates have to choose the institute name i.e., National Law University, Delhi and should click on the link beside it.
Step 4: Selecting the Course.
- The candidates have to select the course to which they are applying (BA.LLB/LLM/PhD).
Step 5: Personal Information
- Here the candidates have to enter their personal information such as their Gender, Category, Religion, National, should select their preferred exam location and should upload their Photographs and Signature in JPEG format.
Step 6: Contact Details.
- Here the candidates have to enter their address and mobile number.
Step 7: Family Details.
- Here the candidates have to enter their family member details.
Step 8: Academic Details.
- The candidates should enter the academic details such as 10th and 12th details.
Step 9: Payment.
After filling the AILET 2020 Application form, the candidates have to select the payment method (either Offline or Online) and complete the payment.