Application Form for AIIMS MBBS 2020 will be released from the last week of November 2019. Candidates will be able to register only through online mode. AIIMS conducts the national level entrance exam to offer admission into MBBS Programme to the test qualifying candidates. Details regarding the entire application process to fill the form is provided below.
The Application form will be available on the official website of the conducting authority. The candidates can fill up the Application form from November 25, 2019. Candidates will have to register to take up the exam. The Last date for submitting the application form is on January 10, 2020. The AIIMS MBBS 2020 examination will be conducted in online mode only. Candidates need to upload documents such as the scanned latest passport size photograph, left thumb impression, and signature in the prescribed size.
Application Process Procedure
The following are the steps a candidate should follow to fill the AIIMS MBBS 2020 Application Form:
- Payment Mode.
- Exam Centre.
- Qualification & Address Details.
- Upload Documents.
- Registration Form Print-out.
AIIMS MBBS Registration Process Dates
The below-given dates are related to the AIIMS MBBS 2020 Registration process. The candidates will have to make sure that they follow this schedule given by the conducting authority.
|AIIMS MBBS 2020 Application Form Schedules|
|PAAR Basic Registration Date||November 25, 2019|
|End Date for Basic Registration||03 January 2020|
|Status Update for Basic Registration||07 January 2020|
|Correction in Basic Registration Date||08 - 18 January 2020|
|Final Status (Basic Registration)||22 January 2020|
|Generation of Codes for Final Registration Process||21 February to 12 March 2020|
|AIIMS MBBS 2020 Exam Date||May 30, 2020 to May 31, 2020|
Step 1: AIIMS MBBS 2020 Registration
Candidates who satisfy the AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria can apply for the exam. Candidates must go to the official website of the AIIMS (www.aiimsexams.org) where they can fill the application form.
Candidates should then click on the "click here" tab on the new registration page.
- On clicking on the 'Click Here', option candidates will be directed to the instruction page of the AIIMS MBBS Application Form.
- After going through the instruction page candidates needs to click on the "Proceed" button at the bottom as shown below.
- Candidates will be redirected to the registration page where they can fill in the particulars accurately. The details will be shown on the application form.
- Candidates should then click on the save and proceed button at the bottom of the page.
- Candidates will be taken to the registration page. We need to provide all the details as asked in the registration form like personal details including candidate name, date of birth, category, details of ID proof, preference of AIIMS institutions, contact details including a present mobile number and email id and finally click the checkbox of declaration (also shown in the screenshot below). After entering all the details, click on ‘Register’ to complete the registration process of AIIMS MBBS 2020.
- Offline SMS: Candidates will get a pop-up message showing the candidate's ID and other information.
- E-mail: A Mail and SMS will be sent to the candidate's e-mail and phone number provided in the registration of the Application Form.
- Press: Candidates need to click on the "OK" button on the pop-up message.
- Change Password: Candidates will be redirected to a page where they can change their password.
- Passwords: Candidates must enter their old and new password in the particular boxes and then click on the update button.
- Recheck: After password change, candidates will now be directed to the registration form filled by them in the first step (as shown below). Recheck the information that has been entered previously. If the candidates want to change the information which they have filled by clicking on the ‘Edit’ button, else click on the ‘Proceed to Step 2’ button to go to the payment section.
- Step Complete: Colour of the button will change from red to yellow as it symbolizes that one step has been completed successfully.
Step 2: Payment of AIIMS MBBS Application Fee 2020
The candidate who has successfully completed his/her registration process of AIIMS MBBS 2020 will be taken to the payment page. The Candidate for AIIMS MBBS 2020 should pay the Application Form fee through the online process.
|Category||AIIMS MBBS Application fee|
|General Category/OBC||Rs.1500/- with transaction Charges|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 1200/- with transaction Charges|
- The candidates can pay Application Form fees using credit/debit cards or by net banking.
- Pay: After filling the correct details asked on the payment screen, candidates of AIIMS MBBS 2020 must click on the "Pay" button.
- Print: Candidates must take a print-out of the payment slip to keep as proof for future benefits.
- Proceed: Then candidates must click on the "Proceed" button.
Step 3: AIIMS MBBS 2020 Exam Centre
After finishing the payment process, candidates will be taken to the Exam Centre page where they can choose their city. Select the state from the drop-down list. After selecting the state, select the option of the corresponding cities which appear (as shown in the sample image shown below). Candidates who will appear for AIIMS MBBS 2020 can choose any city they are comfortable to write the AIIMS MBBS 2020 examination. Candidates appearing for AIIMS MBBS 2020 should remember that, once the city is chosen, they cannot change it.
So, candidates should be careful while choosing the appropriate city for the AIIMS MBBS exam 2020.
Then click on the "Save and Proceed" tab.
Step 4: Qualification and Address Details of AIIMS MBBS 2020
After choosing the city, candidates will be taken to the page where they should fill in their qualifications and address details. The candidates should fill all the details of their qualification and address which will be later seen on the application form.
Then click on "Save and Proceed" button.
Step 5: Upload photograph for AIIMS MBBS 2020
Candidates appearing for AIIMS MBBS 2020 need to upload their scanned photograph, Left-Thumb Impressions, signature. The conducting authority will give specifications to upload these documents the candidates will have to follow that.
Specification for uploading the Documents:
|S.No.||Documents||Specifications||Size and Format|
||Size - 50 Kb to 100 KbFormat - .jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png|
||Size - 20 Kb to 100 KbFormat - .jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png|
||Size - 20 Kb to 100 KbFormat - .jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png|
- The documents should be uploaded as per the instruction by the authority.
After uploading the images, Left-Thumb Impression and signature, click on the "Save and Proceed" button.
Step 6: AIIMS MBBS 2020 Registration Form Print-out
The final step is to take a print-out of the duly filled application form of AIIMS MBBS 2020. Click on ‘Proceed’ to see the duly filled application form. The filled AIIMS MBBS application form will appear in this step with the choice of exam city as was selected and all other details including document uploaded in step 5. To edit any details, click on the ‘Back’ button. Otherwise, click on the ‘Final Submit’ button given at the bottom as shown in the screenshot below. After final submission, the color of all the steps for filling AIIMS MBBS 2020 application will turn from red to yellow.
Before clicking on 'final submit' candidate is asked to print their Application Form for any future reference.
On clicking on 'final submit', an acknowledgment email will be sent from AIIMS to the registered email ID of the candidate on the successful submission of the application form.
The AIIMS MBBS Application form 2020 which is submitted by the candidates will be reviewed for eligibility and images uploaded. Candidates will be intimated about the successful submission of AIIMS MBBS Application Form or any deficiencies therein within a short period of time.
- Candidates will be automatically logged out after completing the Application Form filling process.
- To check the status of the AIIMS MBBS 2020 application form candidates must log in to the candidate portal.
- The admit cards of candidates, whose application forms will be accepted by AIIMS New Delhi, will be released by said time and will contain the address of the exam centers in the exam city of their choice will all other details.