Before applying AIEED 2019 application form candidates should go through the guidelines of the AIEED 2019 Application Process to get knowledge about the process. The steps for the AIEED 2019 Application process is given below:
Application Process For AIEED 2019
Before applying for AIEED 2019, the candidates are advised to go through the application process and the guidelines mentioned below. Candidates must compulsorily choose 3 cities as exam centers when submitting the application form.
The AIEED 2019 application form will be available from October 4, 2019 and the last date to submit the application form is November 28, 2019.
Steps to Fill Online Application Form of AIEED 2019
Step 1: Registration
- The candidates have to visit the ARCH website home page of the ARCH Academy of Design and register your application.
- Candidates who are registering AIEED 2019 for the first time must keep ready the details such as Full name, Email, Mobile number, City, Course level- undergraduate programme or postgraduate programme, Course interested in- undergraduate programme or postgraduate programme, Current qualifications.
- On successfully registering in AIEED 2019, an email and SMS will be sent to the mobile number & email ID the candidate has registered with.
After the registration, the candidates can fill up the application form which will be filled in 4 stages.
Step 2: Courses and Exam Details
Select the programme: The candidates must have to fill the programme they are applying AIEED 2019 for either UG/ PG.
Course preference: After the selection of the UG or PG program, the candidate should pick any two preferences from the drop-down menu.
Entrance Exam Process (Stage-I)
GAT: This is the first phase of AIEED and is compulsory for all the candidates.
Choose the preferred date and time slot: The candidate may pick from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm or 01:00 pm to 03:00 pm or 04:00 pm to 06:00 pm
Entrance Exam process (Stage-II)
Creative Ability Test (CAT): The CAT stage shows the exam preference which is only an online mode exam.
Choose the preferred date and time slot: The candidate may pick from 10:00 am to 01:00 pm or 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm or 06:00 pm to 09:00 pm
The candidates will have a clear idea about filling the details in AIEED 2019 Application form from the image which is shown below:
Step 3: Personal Details
The next step is to fill up Personal Details which are mentioned below:
- Name of Candidate- first name/ middle name/ last name
- Date of birth- pick the date from the virtual calendar
- Place of birth gender- choose from male/ female/ transgender
- Category- pick from General/ OBC/ SC/ ST/ Others
- Permanent address- do not write personal name here or your father’s name- clearly indicate the state/ STD code/ district/ city/ Pincode/ phone/Mobile number
- Email id
The candidates have to provide father's and mother's details as well which are mentioned below:
- Father's and mother's name: first name/ middle name/ last name
- Father’s and mother's profession
- Name of firm
- Annual income
- Mobile number
Step 4: Education Records
- Secondary/10th: The candidates should provide School, College/ University/ Board/ Major subject/ Year of passing/ Grade point/ Obtained marks/ Grade/ Maximum marks/ Grade point/ Percentage.
- Higher sec./ 12th: The candidates should provide School/ College/ University/ Board/ Major subject/ Year of passing/ Grade point/ Obtained marks/ Grade/ Maximum marks/ Grade point/ Percentage
- Graduation: The candidates should provide School/ College/ University/ Board/ Major subject/ Year of passing/ Grade point/ Obtained marks/ Grade/ Maximum marks/ Grade point/ Percentage.
- The candidates are supposed to mention if there have been any discontinuities in the educational record or not.
- The candidates are supposed to mention if they have undergone any kind of design/ drawing training or not.
- Languages Known: The candidate should be able to read, write and speak the language they are mentioning in the application form.
Step 5: Attachment of Documents
The candidate must have to attach the documents in AIEED 2019 Application form which is mentioned below:
- Attach Candidate Photo
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Address Proof
Step 6: Application form Fee
- Candidates may be required to pay the application fee of INR 3000 to complete their AIEED 2019 application form.
- The sum of money which the candidates are required to pay will be remittable using either online or offline mode.
Application fee payment method:
- Online: Candidate can pay AIEED 2019 Application fee by using the Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Online Payment Gateway of ARCH.
- DD mode: Candidate can pay AIEED 2019 Application fee by Demand Draft, drawn in favor of the "ARCH Educational Society" Payable at Jaipur. The DD is to be sent to:
Arch College of Design & BusinessPlot No 9, Govind Marg, Malviya NagarJaipur - 302017
- Bank of India: Candidate can pay AIEED 2019 Application fee in the Bank Of India branch. Candidate required to submit the scanned copy of the receipt and personal details on email@example.com. The bank details are given below:
Bank of IndiaM.I. Road Branch, JaipurPayable to Arch Educational Society, JaipurA/C No. 660020100003311RTGS/IFSC Code – BKID0006600PAN No. AAAAA1934C
For AIEED 2019 Application fee payment through DD:
- The candidates are required to post/courier the DD with a printed copy of Application form to Arch campus Jaipur.
- Candidates, who are making a payment of application fee through DD mode, they need to send the receipt along with personal information (name, course, phone number) for reference purposes.
The bank details are mentioned below:
Step 7: Submit the Application Form
- The last step is to submit the application form with filling the declaration fields as shown below.
Step 8: Print confirmation page
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the AIEED 2019 Payment Confirmation Page and duly filled AIEED 2019 Application Form, after previewing it carefully.
Instructions for the candidates after filling the application form of AIEED 2019:
- Once the candidates receive a completed application form with payment, an auto-generated email will be sent to him/her mentioning the successful completion of application and payment.
- In addition to the email, the candidate's receipt and a pen drive with information material about the institution will be sent to you by courier.
- For any information or query, the candidate can write to them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates will not be allowed to change the mode of the examination after the form is submitted without VALID reasons requesting the change in writing sent to email@example.com, at least 5 days before the exam date.
- The decision to grant or disallow the request is entirely in the hands of ARCH management and if accepted, will be intimated to the candidate by email only. Candidates will be given 2 interview dates and can choose anyone for Interview & Portfolio. This would be a Skype interview.