Aspirants who wish to appear for AIBE XV 2020 must go to the official website to complete the AIBE XV 2020 Application Process to register themselves for the examination. It is advised to candidates to go through the AIBE XV Eligibility Criteria 2020 before registering and filling the application form for the exam. Check out the AIBE Application Form to start filling it out before the end of the last date of application for AIBE.
AIBE Application Process 2020
Candidates are advised to fill the application form with legitimate information. If not done in that way, then at the time of verification, the conducting body will scrap your candidature.
Documents required for AIBE XV 2020 application
The following are the important documents that need to be ready while applying for AIBE 2020. Category certificates and Disability certificates are only applicable for reserved and Physically handicapped candidates respectively.
|Important Documents Required for the AIBE XV 2020||Advocate ID Card|
|Scanned Photo and Signature|
|Disability Certificate (Only for PwD)|
AIBE Application Form Filling Procedure
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria for AIBE 2020 must register on the AIBE exam website as shown below.
- Click the 'Registration Here' on the home page of the official website (www.allindiabarexamination.com).
- Read all of the given instructions provided there before going on to fill the application form.
- Candidates should fill the registration form on the website, upload documents and after completion press ‘Save Button’ on the last page.
- Select the Examination center. The candidate can select only one exam center where he/she wishes to take the AIBE XV 2020.
- Candidates will receive a registration number & password which will be generated and shall be sent to their mobile & email ID.
- Candidates must put their Enrollment number with State Code as per their Enrollment Certificate.
- Candidates must log in using registration number and password generated as shown below.
- Candidates should print the challan generated in the account.
- Candidates should know that after 24 hours, the payment has to be made in SBI bank for the printed challan. The registration process only accepts the Challan mode of payment.
Candidates should know that after the payment is made, 24 hours later login to the account again and upload the challan details as shown below. Only after uploading the challan does the registration process completes.
Candidates should know that once it is all filled, they should submit the form. Take a printout of the application form for any of the future references.
AIBE 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee can only be deposited through Bank Challan of SBI Bank
- General Category: INR 3500/-
- SC/ST category candidates: INR 2500/-
- INR 60/- Bank Transaction Charges
- Application Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Internet: There should be no breakage between the internet connection. So, the candidate should have a good computer with good internet connectivity.
- Details: Applicants have to provide valid details i.e, mobile number and email ID while registering for the AIBE XV 2020 Exam.