AIBE XIV 2019 Application Process
Aspirants who wish to appear for AIBE XIV 2019 must go to the official website to complete the AIBE XIV 2019 Application Process to register themselves for the examination. It is adviced to candidates to go through the AIBE XIV Eligibility Criteria 2019 before registering and filling the application form for the exam. Check out the AIBE Application Form to start filling it out before the end of the last dates of AIBE.
Documents required for AIBE XIV 2019 application:
Following are the important documents which need to be ready while applying for AIBE 2019. Category certificates and Disability Certificate are only applicable for reserved and Physically handicapped candidates respectively.
Important Documents Required for the AIBE XIV 2019
Advocate ID Card
Scanned Photo and Signature
Disability Certificate (Only for PwD)
AIBE Application Form Filling Procedure
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria for AIBE 2019 must register on the AIBE exam website as shown below.
- Click the 'Registration Here' on the home page of the official website (www.allindiabarexamination.com).
- Read all of the given instructions provided there before going on to fill the application form.
- Candidates should fill the registration form on the website, upload documents and after completion press ‘Save Button’ on the last page.
- Select the Examination centre. The candidate can select only one exam centre where he/she wishes to take the AIBE XIV 2019.
- Candidates will receive a registration number & password which will be generated and shall be sent to their mobile & email ID.
- Candidates must put their Enrollment number with State Code as per their Enrollment Certificate.
- Candidates must log in using registration number and password generated as shown below.
- Candidates should print the challan generated in the account.
- Candidates should know that after 24 hours, the Payment has to be made in SBI bank for the printed challan. The registration process only accepts the Challan mode of payment.
Candidates should know that after the payment is made, 24 hours later login to the account again and upload the challan details as shown below. Only after uploading the challan does the registration process completes.
Candidates should know that once it is all filled, they should submit the form. Take a printout of the application form for any of the future references.
AIBE 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee can only be deposited through Bank Challan of SBI Bank
- General Category: ₹3500
- SC/ST category candidates: ₹2500
- ₹60 Bank Transaction Charges
- Application Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Internet: There should be no breakage between the internet connection. So, the candidate should have a good computer with good internet connectivity.
Details: Applicants have to provide valid details i.e, mobile number and email ID while registering for the AIBE XIV 2019 Exam.