V.L. College of Pharmacy Scholarships
Scholarships Provided by the University
- The University offers Scholarship facility to all the students.
- Scholarships are available to support full-time study at the University for resident Indian nationals only. Each year the University awards several scholarships in the form of fee remission to outstanding candidates. These scholarships of positive inclusive effort vary in value and have different criteria on which they are awarded.
- All applicants are advocated to discover the extensive variety of scholarships and investment possibilities presented through the Institute for taking a look at abroad, Butler university, which operates programs. IFSA-Butler believes that observe abroad should be in the attain of each pupil. College students want-primarily based scholarships for semester and summer programs in China, India, and Israel
- Candidates should have bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate from any recognized university
- Candidate should be Indian national