Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences is a self-financed University established in the year 2016 under the provisions of MP Niji Vishwavidyalaya Adhiniyam 2007. The vision of the University is to create a world-class environment of learning where students can obtain skills and knowledge relevant to the industry.
Symbiosis was founded by Dr.S.B Mujumdar as an International Cultural and Educational Centre in 1971. It has grown over the past 4 decades into a family of 43 institutions. It is ranked amongst the top educational providers in the country.
The University gives a short period of skill-based subjects. It also provides degree programs in important growth sectors of IT, Mechatronics, Retail, Automobile, Construction, BFSI, Pharmacy and Health Sciences. SUAS Admission is well managed and a decent intake based on the eligibility criteria.
The SUAS is spread over 30 acres with all the important facilities required for a student to extract the best knowledge from the institution. It has introduced technoscientific skill education machinery from Germany to present hands-on effective training to its students. The University Indore has already collaborated with over 20 leading industries in India and 12 German Universities of Applied Sciences.
SUAS Quick Links:
Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences Highlights:
|Year of Establishment
||Classrooms, Medical, Cafeteria, Computer Laboratories, etc.
||Bada Bangadda, Super Corridor, Near Airport, Indore-453112
||Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate
- Master of Business Administration [MBA]
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Executive MBA
- Family Business Management & Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA]
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Retail & E-Commerce Management
- Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Diploma in Data Science & AI
- Certificate Course
Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences Placement Highlights:
- This University has separate Training and Placement Cell that manages all placement related activities.
- This Cell provides placements opportunities for all students of all its schools.
- The SUAS Placement team aims to inculcate the interpersonal and industrial skills to the students.
- Internships and workshops are held for exposing students to the corporate world.
- The University maintains very productive relationships with corporations of all sizes, from start-ups to mature, successful enterprises.
- Few recruiters of the University are Ujjivan, Shoppers Stop, Shadowfax, Reliance, PNB Housing, Evosys, etc.
- School of Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- School of Retail Management
- School of Interdisciplinary Sciences
- School of Computer Science & Information Technology
- School of Automobile & Manufacturing Engineering
- School of Mechatronics Engineering
Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences Infrastructure Facilities:
- The University Library holds a rich collection of books, magazines, newsletters, and journals.
- It has also subscribed to the EBSCO e-journal package for both engineering and management faculties.
- Well-equipped classrooms, fitted with high-Quality audiovisual equipment with LCD projectors.
- The campus is wi-fi enabled and provides 24/7 Internet Access.
- Symbiosis University has 400 nodes spread over 14 computer laboratories.
- Certain computer labs are specialized and are in tune with research grades, Catia lab, Matlab, Suite Lab, Gold Lab, High-Performance Computing Lab, AutoCAD lab, SPSS lab, Tally ERP 9, and Cloud Computing Lab.
- The University has a well-furnished, air-conditioned seminar hall with a large seating capacity.
- The canteen and mess services are available for the students and staff.
- SUAS offers several sports facilities both for indoor games like Table Tennis, Badminton, Judo, Chess, etc., and outdoor games like Cricket, football, Kho-Kho, Kabaddi, etc.
- It also provides bus facility for the students from all locations in and around Indore.
- SUAS has a language lab that helps students to improve their communication skills.
- Other facilities include a Food court, ATM, Medical, Stationary, Laundry, etc.
SUAS Collaborations and Tie-Ups:
- Royal Enfield
- Maruthi Suzuki
- Force Motors
- Ashok Leyland
- John Deere
- Gajra Gears
- ZF Steering Gear [India] Limited
- Larsen & Turbo
- VE Commercial Vehicles
- Future Group
- HDFC Bank
- Big Bazaar
- Tennessee University
- Hochschule Aalen
- Hochschule Konstanz