Srinivas College of Engineering and Technology, Mangalore Facilities
The college campus is developed in a lush green environment with well qualified & experienced faculty, state-of-the-art laboratories and infrastructural facilities, high-speed wi-fi internet connection and digital library facilities to provide technical education, professional training, soft skill training and research facilities in the field of engineering, technology and management science as per international standards to create technically sound engineers and decision-makers who can establish themselves successfully in the industry and global market. Located in the sylvan surroundings and cool climes of picturesque Srinivas University Campus at Mukka and abets the National Highway 66, the institute has hi-tech gallery classrooms with the latest teaching aids such as LCD projectors, audio systems and multimedia facilities to train the students by implementing an e-learning and teaching environment.
Active Student Clubs such as NSS, Rotaract, Red Cross, Robotics, Cultural, Music & Fine arts conduct various activities throughout the year.
- The Central Library at Srinivas College of Engineering and Technology is located in the main building.
- The total area of the library is 1730 sqm.
- It can accommodate more than 120 users at a time.
- It has 25,706 volumes of books with 4781 titles worth INR 68 31,204.
- The library has study materials, CDs, project reports, PhD thesis, and every department maintains its departmental library.
- It provides modern facilities and offers automated library services using Easylib software to its clientele.
- Easylib comprises about 1000 users, namely undergraduate and postgraduate students, research scholars, faculty members and supporting staff of various institute departments.
- The library is also provided with an e-library, a digital library for E-Journals and E-Books.
- This academic year the library has subscribed to 7 E-Resources, including 6,197 e-journals and e-books.
- The digital library section in the library provides Internet-enabled computers for accessing the e-resources to the users.
- Book-Bank facility is also available for all students.
- The Management encourages upgrading the library from time to time.