The Smt Sarojini Ramulamma College of Pharmacy at Mahbubnagar, AP aims to become a pioneer institute for crafting the best pharmacist and healthcare professionals in the world by fomenting the urge of learning in students. The Institute emanates pride and glory because of the standard education filled with extra-curricular activities that it provides. They teach with the vision to impart good quality life changing holistic education that is based on teamwork and excellence in academics coalesced with practical approaches. The Institute makes a mark with its excelling pharmacy educational programs. UG and PG degrees are offered to the students in Pharmacy along with Post-Baccalaureate and Pharm.D. Various indispensable facilities are provided like hostels, canteens, classrooms, laboratories, etc. The website of the college discusses its various methods of teaching with vivid details. There are projectors to aid learning in the AV technique. Seminars and self-learning is encouraged.Laboratory work is also highly encouraged to bring innovation to the field. Drug Information center disseminates information relevant to any sort of drug, old or new. The center is a very up-to-date one, filled with various books and journals. An animal center is there for testing.
Year of Establishment : 1998
Affiliated to : Osmania University, Hyderabad./ Palamuru University, Mahbubnagar, State Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P
The faculty is an educated body with competent trainers in the field. They take intensive personal care of each student by regulating the total intake into the program to only 60 seats. Modern methods of teaching by the PowerPoint presentations are encouraged. Nonteaching part of the faculty are very interactive, doting and helpful.
Activities and programs
Various NSS activities are organized by the college like Flood relief camp, Blood donation camps, workshops on recent topics of interest in the field to name a few.
To serve the healthcare community by nurturing competent and professional pharmacists while promoting a learning environment that fosters innovation, leadership, continued professional development and quality assurance, making Smt.Sarojini Ramulamma College of Pharmacy one of the leading institutions for all the Pharmacy courses in the world.
1. It is with great hope and pride that we welcome you to our shared journey. Seek, Search and Offer programmes that lead to symbiotic emergence of 'academic excellence' and 'industrial relevance' in education and research.
2. To impart quality education to students to meet the pharmaceutical needs of society.
3. Maximize a campus culture in which all students can achieve their potential based on morals and principles.
4. Impart an advanced, intensive and comprehensive curriculum based on international professional standards that emphasize on professional practice experience.
5. Ensure optimum use of well – equipped classrooms, library, laboratories and IT facilities to impart personalized, self-learning and problem-solving instruction delivery.
6. Foster a safe environment for the faculty and students that is conducive to research and scholarly activities.
7. Maintain a lifelong relationship with alumni through opportunities that promote interaction and involvement with the College for the benefit of the community.
8. Ensure all processes are synergistic, effective and directed towards continuous improvement, by achieving the goals and objectives of the Units of the college ,and the Mission and Vision of the College as a whole.
Department Of Pharmacology
Department of Pharmaceutics
Department of Pharmaceutical Analysis
Department of Pharmacology
Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Department of Pharmacy Practice
Department of Pharmacognosy
Department of Computers
Department of Mathematics
Department Pharmacy Teaching Faculty
Phone : 08542 - 247420, 248625
Mobile : 0-98481-26763
Fax : 08542 - 246420
Email : [email protected]
The Library and Information Center (LIC) at the Smt. Sarojini Rammulamma college of pharmacy is an absolute mine of information, offering the best in progressive as well as traditional learning resources. The LIC has been set-up with the aim to encourage independent study by providing different sources of learning that any academician might require. The college library has an excellent collection of books. The library stocks current science journals, research publications in addition to regular reference titles. Along with