logo

Review of VES Institute of Management Studies and Research, [VESIM] Mumbai

8.8 / 10

Based on 2 Student Reviews

Please Select option to filter Review Details

Filter By

Sumedh
Sumedh
Post Graduate Programme in Management [PGPM], batch of 2016
SOCIAL ATMOSPHERE
10/10
  • There are about 3-5% students who have some kind of work experience, the rest around 95% are freshers and mostly engineers.
  • But one notable thing is that there is significant unity among the students of MMS-PGDM, as compared to other colleges, and here both the courses are equal in terms of education.

CLUBS & ASSOCIATIONS
10/10
  • The intercollegiate festival is called ‘Chaitanya’, which is a cultural and management festival.
  • Apart from that, there are other social initiatives, taken up by the students.
  • Departments of college organises various intercollegiate events.

HOSTELS & FOOD
10/10
  • Housing and food are available at the college campus.
  • Separate hostels for boys and girls are there.
  • Institute provide students with a cot, mattress, small almirah, study table and chair in Hostel.
  • A mess is there which provide good, tasty and eatable foods.

INFRASTRUCTURE & TRANSPORTATION
10/10
  • The college infrastructure is well equipped with facilities like Library, Laboratories, Wi-Fi Campus, Hostel, Medical, Canteen, Placement Cell.
  • The library of the institute is a centre of knowledge well packed with over 19,000 Books on various subjects ranging from Technology through Management to Knowledge Resources & Personality Development, the library is fully automated.

PLACEMENTS & ALUMNI NETWORK
10/10
  • Companies which are into varied businesses come to recruit students are Naukri.com, L&T Infotech in the IT Sector, Future Group: hires students for their operations wing, United Breweries, banks like Kotak Mahindra, RBI, also visit the campus.
  • So it’s a very healthy scene here with regards to placements.
  • The most important part now: the packages, well, the average salary is around 4-5Lakh Rupees per annum, and the highest a student offered here was Rs.9 Lakh a year.

FEES AND SCHOLARSHIP
10/10
  • Rs 1,80,000 per year is what you have to pay for the PGDM course, while a little lesser for the MMS course, i.e. Rs.1,40,000 per year.
  • There is absolutely no donation or any kind of under the table system for admission, ensuring 100% transparency in the process.
  • They are providing scholarships to the students, for this they take an exam and then select students for the scholarship.
  • Availability of bank loans is there.

FOREIGN EXCHANGE & INTERNATIONAL EXPOSURE
10/10
  • The student exchange program and international exposure for students really effective and at low cost.
  • They provide a great platform to students to enhance their skills and growth in career.

ACADEMICS & FACULTY
10/10
  • This is a really good college for management studies, regular classes taken, assignments and proper exams are taken after a particular time and teaching method is more practical and little theoretical.
  • Here, the faculty are really experienced and skilful and are always available all the time for help.the teachers are quite experienced and quality education is provided.
  • The campus is also quite good and I had a great time here.


AVINASH
AVINASH
Master of Management Studies (Management Studies), batch of 2016
INFRASTRUCTURE & TRANSPORTATION
9/10
  • All the classrooms are well facilitated with AC & projectors.
  • It has comfortable seats and the whole campus is WI-Fi enabled all time.
  • The college has dedicated analytics lab which is one of its kind in the whole Mumbai. 
  • It is easily accessible through trains & roads.

PLACEMENTS & ALUMNI NETWORK
7/10
  • The college strives hard to provide internship & final placement to every student.
  • Alumni network is very good & also provides placements opportunity with firms like Nomoure bank of America etc.
  • The average package is Rs 5 lacs per annum.

FEES AND SCHOLARSHIP
8/10
  • The college fee is very economical & it gives student flexibility to pay the fees. The annual tuition fee is INR 5.05 lakhs per annum.
  • It also helps in providing bank loans to the students.

FOREIGN EXCHANGE & INTERNATIONAL EXPOSURE
3/10
  • Currently, there is no student exchange program offered in the campus but college is constantly looking in the area to get the elite foreign institute on board for this program.

ACADEMICS & FACULTY
8/10
  • It offers a variety of projects & opportunity for an individual growth and maintains it with frequent tests seminars and various career & personality development activities.
  • The professors are good and easily approachable anytime even the deans & hod. 


Live Application Forms