1. There were art and sports clubs.
2. All of the sports, cultural, management, etc.
3. My life in college was lazy
1. no hostels were available at that time
2. outside options were there and they were quite cheap
3. there was no canteen
4. other facilities were not up to the mark.
1. Classes were from morning to evening and assignments were not that great.
2. the quality and method of teaching was not that great in 2004
3. overall experience was good
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat Fee Structure. The course fee is about INR 1 Lakh.
2. Only a few students get scholarship options
3. Loans can be arranged easily and from any banks
1. My FM Surat, Copywriter - 2011, Getmyuni, Bangalore - Content Marketing-SEO
2. Real estate, Finance, Sales, Manufacturing and others.
3. 12L per annum
4. Alumni Network has upgraded year by year and its getting better every now and then
1. The eligibility criteria and admission procedure for bachelor of commerce was H.S.C. percentage.
2. There was no entrace examination I took for this university only 12th std. marks were needed.
3. The typical cutoffs for my course was distinction in H.S.C.
Students here from different states. All kinds of festivals are celebrated here. Life of college is very peaceful.
There are no hostel facilities in our college if any migrated student wants to join they should live in P.G. Quality of Classroom, labs, libraries, and wifi is excellent.
Average salary 3 lacs per year. 70% batches will get placed on our campus. Alumni network in our college is so good. There are so many groups which perform different kinds of activities. N.S.S and N.C.C ARE perform in our college
Student should pass in 12th Science. Admission depends upon the merit list. No need for the entrance exam. Cutoffs depend upon the result of the year
Societies and Clubs are there in this college. Narmad Jayanti is the special festival of our college. The life is awesome in this college.
Infrastructure is good and awesome.
The BCA course fee is INR 13,500 per semester and it differs for the different course.
Placements are not that good at this college.
The minimum 12th pass is the eligibility criteria for getting admission and there is no entrance exam. The cutoff is according to the college.
My class timing is good. Assignments are given every week. Quality of teaching is good and method of teaching is also good. Experience in college is not that good.
The course fee for B.Com is INR 15000 to 18000 per annum. Scholarships are available in this college. No loans are needed.
Key companies like accounting and finance come for the placements with the average salary package of INR 7 to 8 lakhs per annum.
Eligibility criteria for my college were to get at least 80% in 12th grade with the good percentage. No idea about the cutoff.
The student must pass 12th standard for taking admission in this university.
In January there is a youth festival. Then sports day, Quiz, Rangoli competition etc are conducted.
Quality of classrooms and labs are good.
Class timing is from 10:30 am to 5:00 pm.
My course fee is INR 60000 per annum.
I have done an internship at the civik centre near Umra police station for 3 months.
I took CMAT in 2017 for admission to this college in the master of computer application.
The eligibility is to score good marks in 12th standard. There is no entrance examination.
Veer narmad south Gujarat University is one of the best University for B.Sc, M.Sc, BBA and etc. Courses. The campus is very large and beautiful. One big library is also on campus. very good placement.