- Students from all over pan India can be found at the campus a diversified mix of culture from Kashmir to Kanyakumari and from Gujarat to Assam.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited inside the campus.
Societies & Associations
- The campus is equipped with facilities like workout stations for Gymnastic enthusiasts and also numerous outdoor and indoor games.
- Students Activities like Placement committee (PLC), Web Committee, Information, Communication & Technology (ICT) committee, Guest lecture committee, Cultural committee, Sports committee, Library committee, Admissions commitee, Spandan Commitee, Entrepreneurship Cell etc.
Hostels & Food
- Separate hostels for Boys and Girls with attached toilets and bathrooms, 24 hours hot and cold water facility, and furnished with a cot.
- Mattress, table, chair, cupboard and book rack are available.
- The Symbiosis Center for Health Care (SCHC) provides a resident doctor and full-fledged medical care for the students.
- Regular medical checkups are done.
- Every student is insured under Medi claim with a cover of Rs. 25,000/- for hospitalization and Rs.1,00,000/- for road traffic accidents.
- Preventive and curative health care for all students and staff of Symbiosis are managed by SCHC.
- SIOM is equipped with state-of-art computing facilities to complement classroom pedagogy. It has a server room equipped with Two Compaq ML 370 Server and SAP server HP ML 350 Servers running on Windows 2003 and two Computer Labs housing a total of 100 computers and workstations running Windows 7.
- All classrooms and offices are equipped with Internet connectivity of 10 MBPS (1:1) Leased line. Every classroom and Assembly hall is fitted with LCD projection facilities and LAN. Lectures are typically augmented by multimedia. The college is also equipped with High-Resolution Scanners, Printers and CD Writers.
- The Hi-Tech lab is especially suited to the requirements for SAP where the students are trained on the concepts of PP, MM, SD, FI, HR and SCM and other specialised software training like SPSS, Minitab, Lindo Lingo, Crystal ball, etc.
- A fully automated modern Library & Information Center (LIC) caters to the ever growing and uncompromising information and intellectual requirements of the students, faculty & Staff.
- With the revolution in the print media faculty are busy in research work writing Books, articles and so on, thus needs to keep the library updated with the various resources thus acquiring, reading and annotating books, journals, reports and other materials becomes an important task.
- As of now, the SIOM library is equipped with Books 12646, Back Volumes Periodicals 38, CD 1192, DVD/VCD 292, International Journals -14, National Journals- 52, E-Journals - 182, Online Data Bases- 02. Audio/video aids, CD - ROM and other electronic forms of documents makes learning an interesting and vibrant activity.
- The library has specialised user-friendly web-enabled library software called KOHA where the students can search & reserve books online and get updated information of renewal date.
Placements & Internships
- SIOM, the centre of learning, has the good fortune to be located at Nashik, an industrial hub as well as a centre of religion, one of the four cities to host the Kumbh Mela.
- A city with a pleasant climate all year round, surrounded as it is by the picturesque Western Ghats, Maharashtra’s pride and home to some of the most stunning landscapes in the country. Nashik is also a city with a tremendous mythological, social, historical and cultural importance.
- What really makes Nashik such an attractive location, however, is the rapid industrial growth of the city that has brought in its wake a never-before development.
- Home to an important thermal power plant, the India Security Press and corporate like Mahindra and Mahindra, MICO (Bosch), VIP, Crompton Greaves, Glaxo and L&T.
- Nashik is truly an important fixture in the industrial map of the country today.
Fees and Scholarship
- Course fee as per the current batch is Rs 10 lakhs for 2 years (including all).
- Bank loans can be availed with the tie-ups with local banks.
- Sports scholarships can be availed.
- The average batch strength is 125.
- We have three major events taking place every year 1. HR summit, 2. Tattva-Operations summit, 3. Dhristi-Inter B-School fest.
- You may login to our website to get more details on the events.
Academics & Faculty
- It's a nice B-school in India which is providing MBA in operations management.
- The course curriculum is designed in such a way that it gives a blend of theoretical as well as practical experience with a lot of case study being discussed.With experienced faculties from industries.
- The course in SIOM not only offers excellent learning opportunity in all aspects of business but at the same time we get exposed to various new practices that are being innovated or adapted in the industry.
- Right from supply chain management to world class manufacturing and be it in the financial background, HR or Marketing of an organisation, we as an operation manager have a role to play.
- We also get the opportunity of learning from our peers from different industries and having varied backgrounds.
- The faculty from the institute have enriched our journey of learning by virtue of their experience and excellence.