All kind of a festival are celebrated in our college and students involved in many social activities and engage in it. In general its a good experience
The hostels are in good condition. Yeah, it is good. The food in college is good and the quality of classrooms are good
My class timings is from 8 am to 1 pm. There will be subject related projects given by our faculties. Exams are conducted semester wise. After that each chapter assignments are given. The quality of teaching is very good. Teaching as well as visual is available
My course fee was 52000 per year. Fee concession is based on category and merit-based scholarships.
Placements are available in the campus for all students for internships as well as work.
The candidates should have completed 12th board with good marks and cut off was 80% and there was no entrance exam for b.com.
The student's association is very active and has organised many events for the students. Gives you a good exposure to help build your personality.
The infrastructure is impressive, continuous construction is a bit of a hassle, but laboratory facilities are very good.
The faculty here is very experienced, and their approach to teaching makes learning more experiential. Lecturers are very hands-on too, they are up to date on the latest trivia and trends in the field and also inform the students on the same.
Fee is at par with other institutes, but what you get out of the experience is far more valuable. Scholarships are also available too.
The placement cell is very approachable and brings both internships and full time opportunities to students through placement drives.
Eligibilty criteria is primarily based on academic background and previous performance. The staff does conduct a personal interview too.
Cut off is 70%
I'm still in 1 sem so I don't know that much
The eligibility criteria was to get minimum 70% in all the subjects (major that we want to choose) minimum% is 65%, no entrance exam for bsc courses, direct admission is percentage is between 65-90 over above
I have done internship in 1st year. All kinds of companies come to hire and only some percentage gets placed. Alumni comes to college to tell about the importance of college
I secured 90% in 2 PUC. My course was based on chemistry, biology because of good grades
The entrance exam was not needed.
1) 60 associations and clubs. 2) Department fests, and main college fest - CUL - AH (Annually held in December). 3) Pretty enriching.
1) One hostel. Not aware of the fees. 2) Quite varied. Cost - 5,000 - 20,000. 3) Edible. Cost - 50 -150. 4) Good.
1) Class timings - 9:20 am - 5:00 pm Projects - Bi-Monthly. Exams - CIAs (Continuous Internal Assessments) and End Semester Examinations/ per semester. Assignments - Bi-Monthly. 2) Average. 3) Average.
1) Mount Carmel College, [MCC] Bangalore Fee Structure. The course fee is about INR 45,000
2) Merit and Non - Merit scholarship.
3) Not aware.
4) Yes. Not easy. ICICI, HDFC, UCO Bank.
1) KAARMIC, CRY, U&I. 2) None that I am aware of at the moment. 3) The information hasn't been passed on to the students yet. 4) Superb.
1) It was a merit based application process. 2) None. 3) 60 - 65% (BA). 80 - 85% (Honours).
Every festival is celebrated in the college campus but the surrounding area is a bit different.
The infrastructure is average and not that happening. The quality of the labs and library is decent.
The classrooms are fantastic and the teachers are superb. My experience at the college was amazing.
The last time I paid was INR 25000 per annum. The loans are not needed as the price is cheap.
The admission procedure is super easy depending on your percentage.I don't know about the new rules.
The eligible criteria is 60% pass for 12th grade/ll PUC and the admissions were through online banking and formal personal interview in the college itself.