● 60,000 for a year . hostel fee is too much for the facilities ● There are no PGs available nearby , however you can find a house for a rent nearby ● Food is below average and barely find good food in and around campus ● class room is very bad and no Wi-Fi
● Timing is at 8:30 to 3:30 is the usual timing. two projects should be done, exams are periodical, assignments are requested to do but you don't always have to do it ● not so good. ● it's okay
● 1 Lakh ● some government scholarships are available ● very few people gets the scholarship ● Loans are available and banks are user friendly, however college office delays process
● Internships are done in showroom such as car showrooms and Reliance digital store ● IT companies ,Finance companies such as Bajaj Fins corp, Reliance digital are some of the companies ● Rs- 15,000 per month . 50% placed ● Good company
● Any BA degree is applicable for the admission for the college ● TANCET is the entrance exam, also payment quota is also available
1. Internships are done in showroom and Reliance digital 2. IT companies , Reliance digital, bajaj fins are the companies that come to our college 3. INR 30,000 at max 4. Good company
1. BA degree is available and suitable for this college 2. TANCET and also other quotas are available 3. 100 is the average cutoff
2hostel for boys and girls. Hostel fees are about 0.5lakh.PGs are don't know. Food is average it cost up to 50rs per meal. Quality is good.
The daily routine at our colleges are 9.30am classes starting till 4.05pm. Projects and exams are conducted every week. The overall experience is very good.
About 1 lakh. Scholarships are available for students based on their 12th grade. 70%of students who have scholarship. Loans are based on their family situation. I'm not studying with loans
No internships at this moment. 30000 up to 1 lakh. Alumni network is very important to us.
Nothing is here.. Pongal celebration, community day, Culturals Good as per my knowledge
8:00Am starts and it takes 3:30to finish,Weekly Assembly, cultural programs are rare.. Good as per my view. Good
80000 per year All the common scholarships 98℅of students gets it. No it's not necessary
Lions club, NSS are available. Sports cultural tech everything has its own importance and a good place to grow as an engineer
Yeah its pretty well. Classes start at 8 am and ends at 3.30pm.Teaching is awesome. Overall experience is good
Many internship programs are allowed and key companies are from IT.average salary is about RS.2000. Yeah it's a nice one to implement
1.the eligibility to join is 12th standard pass 2.based on cut off counseling is conducted 3.above 140 is required