Societies & Associations
- There are many association and societies in a campus like NHS etc.
- The main festival at Institute of Medical Sciences is Malviya Diwali which is celebrated on 25 Dec every year.
- College life is fantastic.
- There are three hostels for boys and two hostels for girls, hostel are very big and airy with proper hiegene and water supply for hostellars.
- 4000 rupees fees for hostel per year at Institute of Medical Sciences.
- There is no PG.
- Food is excellent and it cost about INR 25 .
- The qualities are very good because it is a highly ranked institute in India.
Academics & Faculty
- The daily routine of my classes at Institute of Medical Sciences is from 10 am to 5 pm.
- The method of teaching is good, many digital and hi-tech equipment are used for teaching.
- My overall experience is good, and hoping for a bright future.
Fees and Scholarship
- My course fee is IN 50000 per year.
- There are many scholarship programmes for our college, national and state.
- 70% student get scholarship each year at Institute of Medical Sciences.
Placements & Internships
- Per year package is about 3 lakhs per annum at Institute of Medical Sciences.
- 90 percent student has been placed from my college
- The criteria at Institute of Medical Sciences was a minimum mark of 50% from a biology background.
- I have qualified the BHU PAT 2016 and I got selected for B.phram (Ay).
- My course is dealt with ayurvedic medicine and formulations, a student has to be attentive and alert in the classroom at the time of the study, especially at the medicinal plant class.
- Many students have been selected in the highest ranked medicinal companies from my college.