##### Gyan Ganga has always believed in commending the students to inspire them to scale greater heights. ### .Swachh Bharat Summer Internship Government of India has introduced Swachh Bharat Summer Internship Program for students of the Nation . In this program the students will get the chance [...] Holi Celebration Holi celebration at Gyan Ganga Group of Institutions, Jabalpur (M.P.) on 20th March 2019. Lakshya 2019 – Felicitation Ceremony 16 May 2019 | Gyan Ganga has always believed in commending the students to inspire them to scale greater heights. Lakshya 2019 – Felicitation Ceremony
: The college has great infrastructure and luxury facilities for the students like AC classrooms, Wi-Fi, transport service, sports ground for all games, weekly free medical checkup, a big library, advanced labs and many more. There is a good environment to study on campus. ****** There are hostels available for boys and girls separately. The fee of the hostel is about Rs 25000 per year bus facility is also available. The food is well and good you can get a good meal in only Rs 30 per plate. There are as many PG's with good availability of rooms for students. PG's outside the college cost around Rs 2500 per month. Classes have A.C. installed and infrastructure of the college is very good including Facilities in Labs. There is also a very good library. The wi-fi is worst there is only 1 open wi-fi which never works at Gyan Ganga Institute of Technology and Sciences
All the festivals are celebrated in the college. Every weekend on Saturday some of the other activities take place in college. These activities are really exciting and also give something new to learn. Good life in college in general.
No idea about hostels. PGs are available for students nearby college. No idea about the cost or rent. Good food. Canteens are really good. Neat and good quality food at a reasonable rate. Classrooms are good. Labs have all the equipment required for a practical. Libraries have all the books required for the study. And a good number of books are available for issuing the books.
Daily classes are held from time to time. All teachers teach really well. Attendance is also very important and teachers pay attention to the student's attendance. Good quality and practical teaching. Good and Nice experience in the college till now. And that's the beginning. Let's see after some time what happens.
Gyan Ganga Institute of Technology and Sciences, Jabalpur Engineering Fee Structure. The course fee is about INR 42,000 per year which is very less in comparison to other colleges. Scholarship is given on the basis of 12th percentage and Jee mains marks obtained. All the scholarship running by the government is forwarded by the institution. No idea about the loan criteria
No internships till now TCS, Wipro and many other companies. Avg salary is 180,000-250,000 per annum. 60-70% percentage batch gets placed.
Good marks in JEE Main is the Eligibility criteria for admission. Good marks may also give TFW seat which provides very less few for your course. I took Jee mains exam for qualifying for the entrance The cutoffs are decided on the basis of every year Jeemains exam. Two rounds can be applied on Jeemains exam basis.
There are many festivals and fest are organized periodically at Gyan Ganga college in Jabalpur.
The quality of classrooms are very good at Gyan Ganga institute of technology and sciences, Jabalpur
The quality and methods of teaching is good . Experience faculties are teaching.
The yearly fee of Gyan Ganga Institute of technology and sciences, Jabalpur is INR 62,000 per year.
Good companies visit the college every year and hire almost each of the students.
The entrance is directly based on JEE Main advance. It's a good private college at Jabalpur.
Key companies that hire students from campus are TCS, Pensar technologies, HCL etc
Eligibility criteria for this college are you must be passed out 10+2 with a good percentage(greater than 70), the admission process is through JEE mains examination score. and there are limited seats for all the branches.
Annual fees of our college are INR 60,000. College also provides scholarship to the students who have scored 8.5 CGPA and above. Average 30 to 40 students from each branch is getting the scholarship.
Internship and placement are provided by the college. The placement cell of this college is great. Companies like Persistent, Oracle, TCS, Amazon, Net to Source come for the placement here. Average package is INR 3.5 lakh to INR 7 lakh per annum.
Life of college is good. Tech fest is organized every year.
No hostels are available. Rental rooms are available nearby the college.
Class timings are from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Quality of teaching nice. Experience is nice.
The course fee is INR 60,000 per annum. Scholarships are available for OBC and SC/ST category students.
The student can do Internship in 3rd year on the basis of that students can perform their project work.
The eligibility criteria are to pass the 12th grade with the percentage above 50%.
We had cultural events every year events are arranged by us only, we collected sponsorship also to organize an event. We had a really big event once and invited Kunal ganjawala as a gust in our event. That was a musical night. that was a really good event.
The campus is divided into various functional zones. In addition to lecture theatres, tutorial, rooms and drawing halls, the college has an auditorium. Library, computer center, reading rooms, workshop and well-equipped laboratories. Adequate hostel facilities for both boys and girls are available.
The college has made its presence felt in the technical horizon of the state. The college campus extends over an area of 10.2 acres of the land situated close to the beautiful Narmada Bank.
This college has the fee structure of Rs 60000 per annum for every student of every branch while some TFW students get relaxation in fee. So the total fees for a degree of bachelor's of an engine in this college are Rs 240000 that is Rs 60000 (INR) every year for four years.
There are various companies come each year like TCS, ZENSAR, EXCELLON, GLOBAL LOGIC, SOFTCON, VIJAY ELECTRICALS, PRISM CEMENT, etc. Approx 500-600 students placed every year with companies offering package from 2.8 lakhs to 12 lakhs per annum(INR).The salary that companies offer depend on the availability of vacancy generally on average students get 3.5-4 lakhs(INR) per annum.
I took JEE MAIN exam I got 39 marks and I opt for this college because it is near to my city and I also searched about a good college in Jabalpur and found it also my friends suggested me.
* There are certain student Societies that favor in technology growth.
* There are annual cultural and sports fest that happen.
* The life in college is mellow and students can concentrate on other stuff with regards to studies.
* There aren't any hostels provided by the college.
* There are certain PG's that are cheap and are acoordingly good.
* The canteen offers good food that includes variety.
* The day in college starts from 9:30 and ends at 4:30 which includes 8 periods that are taught regularly.
* The method of teching is very subjective and very interesting in terms of interaction with technology.
* The collge offers more than studies and makes it better for the people who are interested in cultural activites.
* The course fee for B.E is 2.20 Lakh Per year.
* There are certain scholarships that are there for students who fall under OBC & other categories.
The key companies were- TCS, TATA TECHNOLOGIES, ZENSAR, HEXAWARE, AMDOCS & many other companies.
Along with that there were certain companies that were either BPO or RPO that made a huge impact in the process of recruitment; that included companies like HGS, ARTECH along with that there were certain tests that made it easy for many students to surpass the placement.
Artech was the company in which I was recruited, which provided the position of Associate Recruiter.
TCS recruited 204 candidates and Tata Technologies selected 6 students that gave them an edge over others.
* The Admission in the college took place under State Engineering Test (P.E.T) that made counseling much easier and more transparent. Under that umbrella all the students were selected under the cutoff score. The cutoff score was the criteria that made it easier for alot of students to get through. There were certain rounds of counseling that gave the students edge as what branch they wanted. The other upper exam was JEE entrance test which led students to choose colleges.
* The entrance exam was Pre-Engineering Test that gave an edge towards the admission in the college. JEE mains was also one of the exams that gave a better chances towards Admission. The State Entrance Test gave a better edge towards the admission.
* The score in the test gave a many students to opt for this college. The input of the students varied when it comes to the concern of admission. This process included many rounds of counseling, which helped many students to get through the process of admission.