We have many fests conducted by the college, life in college is good.
Hostels are not available but PGs outside the college which costs much more around 16000 to 18000 per month
classrooms are well maintained
I don't have much more experience but the teachers are very good
And methods of teaching is good also as they use the latest technology
Gargi College, Delhi University Fee Structure. The course fee is about INR 13000 per year but the problem is of other expense like I am not able to afford PG and transport expenses
My cutoff is 91.25 % and I have taken the admission
1) College plays a vital role in exploring the leadership qualities of the students by assigning them various key roles related to every department like social, cultural, sports, etc. and thus the college does have an association for every department under the guidance of teachers.
2) College celebrates almost every festival right from Independence Day to Gandhi Jayanthi to Diwali to Ramadaan.
3) Life at college is very much aspirational and energetic.
1) College does not provide any hostel facility as there are many paying guest rooms around the college.
2) PGs are of the satisfactory level with a monthly rent of around 5,000/-
3) College does not have its own restaurant inside the campus as it does not promote the consumption of junk food and also for the reason that there are a few restaurants around.
4) Quality of the classrooms is very pleasing and does provide a studious atmosphere.
1) College opens at 9.00 in the morning and classes go on till 2.30 with an interval at 11.00 am. It is mandatory to submit a project in the final semester of the course. Exams are conducted in a strict manner under the surveillance of CCTV. The college assigns assignment once in a month.
2) Quality and method of teaching are satisfactory as students are been taught according to their level of adoption.
3) It was a good and healthy experience, I got to learn a lot from teachers and also got to know about the corporate ethics which is helping me a lot in my real-time job.
1) The course fee is 18,000 per year.
2) Students who score above 90% in their pre-university examination enjoy a healthy fee concession.
3) About 2-3 students get a scholarship every year.
4) Students do not opt for loans to pursue the course.
1) College did not provide any internship and hence the students have to find it out on their own.
2) There was no in campus interview but the college administration did refer the students to the companies nearby mainly in the marketing stream as the students had opted for marketing specialization.
3) The salary is completely based on the performance of the student in the mock interview hence it won't be specified.
4) Alumni does have a good network of companies in and around the place.
1) I was been admitted to college on the basis of my Pre-University score.
2) College did take mock interview of mine and based on that eligibility I was been given the admission.
3) The student must pass the Pre-University examination and hence is eligible to take the admission for the course.
They charge around 8,000 to 10,000. We don't get varieties as much as I want and I think we need more hygiene especially in the canteen and the price is affordable. WiFi network is very poor, classrooms r very small.
The lecture timings are from 8.30 to 5.30 in which 4 lecture is taken by teachers. As usual we have classrooms with blackboard. There is a lack of classroom in our college but overall I love my college very much, I made unforgettable memories past 2 years, the teachers are very frank to the students and the environment is safe for the girls. And there r greenery all around.
Not yet, but yes we get many offers related to internships
The eligibility criteria is based on merit list ( cutoff). The cutoff starts from 90s and never comes beyond 75.
Mine is an arts college and there are placement interviews taking place in my college. We have regular contacts with our seniors and they keep us informed on various matters regarding admissions and future studies.
There were no entrance examinations for getting admitted to the course. It was totally done on merit basis.
INR 2 lakh per year it's too much for them. They are not capable of this large amount of fee.
Highest salary it much less than the salary of a private accountant and very poor faculties.
From NEET I have cleared this exam. 130 marks I have scored in my cut off course its awesome college.
Good behaving all students other students in college good management by tech support culture etc.
God facilities in the college and good Wi-Fi facilities.
Good experience in my college and daily routine class times.
My college fee INR 12000 per year. My course there is no scholarship available. Averages number of students should be paid INR 10500.
The average salary is INR 30000 per month and good alumni network.
Eligibility criteria is 55% for admission. Entrance Examination I have given. yes, 55% cut off.
Eligibility criteria should be 18 - 20 year first of all clear the entrance exam to get seat typical cutoff 440 marks something
The students are very good and following schedule... Our team is creative about socializing topics and do new things and a good motivator. Functions are very well and enjoyable... Life of college is 4 years only cause a course limit 4 years ...timing to enjoy
Lots of Hostels are available in near my college I m not sure on the price it depends on which type of facilities u find... Others college courses cost are I don't know. I have a canteen in college I have enjoyed very much the quality of teaching and classrooms is very fantastic allover
My college is a regular basis. Daily routine class started at 9:30 am. Projects is compulsory exams started in September... The quality of teaching is very good and easier to learn. Teachers are so loving and supportive Frank also... My experience in this college is going excellent now. I love my friends' teachers and overall staff
Course fee per year is INR 4500 only... The scholarship is available for toppers students... In my college, I think 100 students got a scholarship... The loan is available for scholarships students and banks provided him
If u have a brilliant focus on ur studies... The company hire u with a great opportunity nd your work... Actually, toppers students are always on placements. Highest amount salary is 24 lacks per year... Now m working in Bajaj Allianz finance company now. The struggle is running in my life. So focused on the study
Hi.I am Rahul. Our entrance exam is based on marks..if u have 90 percent marks in all subjects... Ur admission is too easy in any college... Nd some nice colleges take entrance exams for admissions. The cutoffs are always a nice option for a career course u have to choose ur favourite subjects. It's a better option for a great career...
Lots of societies like Indian dance society, western dance society, Indian music society, contemporary and more. Lots of festivals are celebrated like recently Diwali fest, the college fest and sports day and a lot more. Life is really good and at ease.
PGs are really at a walking distance from college and their reasonable cost is 15000 per month. A wide variety of food is available(Chinese court, college canteen, Nescafe, Coca-Cola) and the cost is reasonable. Good quality of classrooms, labs, libraries and wifi is also available
Class timings:- 8:40 am to 5:30 pm Teaching skills are good and teachers are student friendly Experience is really good till now
10000 per annum for Bsc physical sciences. Scholarship available for sports person
Have placement cell(Training and Placement cell). Bollywood actress like Huma Qureshi, Urvashi Rautela few names of our elite alumni
Based on merit (% scored in 12 standards). Enrolled self via admission form which later segregated by course you applied for and cut off. No entrance examination for Bsc First cut off 95%
There were many clubs for students to hangout Students do have a stadium like field
There are more than 3 hostels as its a Very big College.
Very good Excellent, I was nice to be here, It was like HEAVEN, I made soo much of friends
It's about INR 10lakhs Its 40% for ST/SC and 10% for GENERAL and the Average number is about 1000
It was about 3 months here for internship 50k to 100k Finance and Marketing and sales
It is very easy procedure for admission. I had taken NEET examination.