Societies & Associations
- The college had clubs like debate club and quiz club. Sports were paid a lot of attention and the teams for all the sports were good and had a lot of talented players.
- Cultural clubs also worked well and showcased their full potential.
- Life in college was a very nice experience. There was a correct amount of freedom given to students and also strictness was shown were needed. Overall, Fostiima is a very nice experience.
- However, the hostel and food facilities provided is good enough and affordable.
- College infrastructure is a field where Fostiima needs to improve. For better education, better infrastructure is definitely needed. Increasing the classroom infrastructure would help building a good name for the college.
Academics & Faculty
- The faculty is well trained and do their best for imparting quality education to students.
- The method of teaching is more related to practical experiences.
Fees and Scholarship
- Course fee for my batch was Rs 1.2 lakhs per year.
- Scholarship is provided to students who score 96% or more in 12 board exams.
- Generally, loans are not needed because fees is very less for each academic year.
Placements & Internships
- College does not provide internships
- There are many companies coming to campus for placements. Being associated with Punjab Technical University, the college gets a good name and thus, companies like ICICI, HSBC, HDFC, AXIS Bank,Bajaj Alliance,etc. came for campus recruitment.
- Average placements provided is Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum.
- Alumni network of the college is very good as majority of them are IIM Ahmedabad(first batch)passouts.
- The admission procedure consists of first clearing the cut off and then an interview.
- There is no entrance examination for my college.
- Cut off for my year was 50% marks in CBSE, ISC and State Board recognized schools. After that, there is an interview round after which you are selected based on your performance.