Hostels & Food
- The hostels are top notch though there is problem with maintenance at Fortune Institute. The facilities provided are great but college should pay equal attention in keeping them same way,
- The only problem of Fortune Institute is its campus, it is a little small compared to others which limits the options for management to provide additional facilities to the students
Placements & Internships
- Fortune Institute is able to achieve almost 100% placements across all programs be it finance,marketing,sales etc.
Fees and Scholarship
- Overall fee for MBA/PGDM for two years is around Rs 695000.
- Scholarships and financial aid is provided by the college.
- Decent international exposure opportunities do exist if you are good enough to grab them.
- Foreign trip is there to give student global exposure
Academics & Faculty
- Excellent faculty who have concepts at tips of their fingers and they are willing to go extra mile to make a concept clear to the students at Fortune Institute