- There are 4 boys and 1 girls hostel in campus and 4 boys and 1 girls outside campus.
- Food was great. Food schedule is well maintained and every week menu will be changed, The food costs INR 23000 for 10 months.
- Qualities of class room is good, well furnished and every class has two boards, one for teaching purpose and other for projector (white board).
- WiFi is very fast with unlimited browsing and downloading. The dining hall is well maintained.
Placements & Internships
- No, i haven't done any internship. Companies that come for placements are mahindra, ashokleyland, honda, wipro, infosys, cognizant and many others. Highest salary packages goes up to INR 16 lakh in petroleum for this year 2016 and INR 9 lakh from computer science and INR 7 lakh from mechanical in honda and ashokleyland.
- Alumni network is great.
Fees and Scholarship
- My total course fee is INR 742000.
- Scholarships are given to those student whose class 12 percentage is above 91 percentage. Almost 100 students get scholarships.
- Loans are needed and is available from ICICI bank.
Academics & Faculty
- Daily routine- Class timing is 9 AM to 4 PM. Faculties have a good experience of teaching. They give their best in teaching students and they always give homework for student for their practise.
- Assignments are given and students need to submit the assignment on time. They take class test every month and all the test, assignment marks are counted for internals
- My overall experience in DIT university is great. The college has taught me a lot.
- The college is strict with attendance and studies.