Societies & Associations
- There are no student clubs are as such.
- Every year, the management students conduct splash which is a management event which national recognition and other events are also conducted on regular basis.
- The College life is good it mostly depends on how we enjoy.
- We have one hostel where food accommodation is good and it costs about 1 to 2 lakhs per annum.
- We have a college canteen which is very small and we get only vegetarian items with limited menu.
- The Quality of classrooms, library, lab are good.
Academics & Faculty
- The Classes are conducted daily and we should have 75%attendance.
- The Faculty is good for some subjects but for some subjects faculty is normal.
- Overall it is a good college for students writing ICET and wanted to do MBA in Hyderabad in low budget.
Fees and Scholarship
- The College fees are 80k
- All reservation candidates will get 50% scholarship.
- There No loans are available from this college. Students can get loans from banks personally.
Placements & Internships
- The Internship is quite good. As we should not expect much stipend in an internship as it is for the project, they have given 5k to 10k stipend.
- Most companies come to recruit finance students but marketing and HR students will also get good placements.
- The Salaries range from 2. 5 to 5.2lakhs per annum.
- I wrote ICET and I got 214 ranks to get into Badruka College Post Graduate Centre.