Societies & Associations
- There are different associations and clubs based on key areas like marketing, finance and other core areas and conducts weekly based competition.
- The main festival is the annual cultural, ethnic and exuberance Day.There is also yearly convocation program which are organised after the completion of 2nd year.
- In general , the college life is good but it is hectic in nature due to the loads of studies which in turn makes the student life professionally stable.
- There is one hostel each for girls and boys and the hostel fee is INR 1,20,000 for a period of 1 year.
- There are many PG's situated nearby college premises with all facilities availed at a minimal rate of INR 7000-9000
- The meal is good and hygienic and it costs around INR 50 per plate. The cafeteria is average and provide different sort of food.
- The quality of classrooms and labs are excellent.The Library is comprising of 3 storey buildings full of management and other subject books. There is a continuous service of WiFi all over the premises
Placements & Internships
- I am doing my internship in GROFERS with a stipend of 5,000 INR per month.
- MARKETING, FINANCE, BANKING, OPERATIONS are the keys which have to given much more importance.
- Average salary- INR 4,00,000 LPA, Highest Salary- INR 11,50,000 LPA, About 90% of the students got placed on campus placements conducted by different companies.
- Alumni Network is well good and systematic in nature which provide good exposure to the present students.
Fees and Scholarship
- Fee structure is segregated in six parts. Total amount of fee is INR 7,50,000 for this course.
- Scholarship options are available only if the student career percentage is above 75% throughout.
- Out of 200 students ,72 students got selected for scholarship,but CGPA have to keep above 7.5 so as to avail for the installment of the scholarship or it will be forfeited.
- loans are needed as it depend upon the student background. All Indian banks are giving loans to this institute
Academics & Faculty
- Classes start at 9.30 am and goes on till 3 pm. The discipline is well enough to make students professionally sounded. The atmosphere is good regardless some of the teaching faculties who incurred losses in teaching.
- The quality of infrastructure is much more good than the other colleges in the same ranking.
- The overall experience is average as the placements are not up to the markup level.