Societies & Associations
- Our college has clubs and associations like Nirman, Technoambalikans, and Spell Society on campus.
- Our main Festivals includes techfest, Pratispardha, and annual function.
- College Infrastructure is very good. We have more than 24 labs and 50 class Rooms. We have proper drinking waters on both sides of the building and also toilets for both men and women.
- we have Canteen and cafeteria for refreshments.
- Since our college in far from the city not much options are there for PGs and if you get PGs the are cheap but not well done or you can say very untidy.
- We get food in our mess which is average. The cost of food mess is included in Rs 65000 of the Hostel fee.
- Classrooms are good with a green board, neat and clean with curtains, projectors, wifi, and conference room and seminar room also.
Academics & Faculty
- Class timings are from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Each class is 40 mins and we have total 8 lectures: 5 in the first half and 3 in the second half.
- The method of teaching is same as we studied in 12th standard only sometimes teacher uses projectors and that too when we have presentations.
- It does not feel like we are in college so many rules and fines that when you would sum your fines it will exceed Rs 4000.
- Some of the faculties are too good and some only come for the sake of money.
Fees and Scholarship
- My annual course Fee is Rs 1,11,700 INR and since we stay in hostels, an additional of Rs 65,000 INR is added. For bus facilities, an additional 20,000 is charged.
- The only scholarship option for the student is SAMAJ KALYAN (State government scholarship program), which is not certain to come every time.
- On an Average only 50-60%, candidates get the scholarship.
- Many students study with Education loan because the fee is really high and not feasible for a middle-class family. Loans need to be availed from your end and college won't help with it.
Placements & Internships
- Since we know that Ambalika is a Private Engineering college so the students don't get many opportunities. We can't do internship in other places as we have to attend every single class every single day. People are only allowed for training in the third Year of your course. Some of the training provided by Ambalika is KUKA Robotics Training, MATLAB Training and Java training for which they charge a huge amount of money.
- Companies like Cap Gemini, Arctech, Global step comes on our campus. They are software oriented companies and they take students of Electronics, computer science, and Mechanical sometimes.
- The Average Placement package as i remember is 1.5 lakhs/Annum.
- 80%-85% of the student of EC and CS get easily Placed with an Average package of 1.2Lakhs
- Eligibility Criteria: Marks in 10th and 12th and Marks secured in UPSEE.
- Ambalika Insitute of Management and Technology is a private Engineering college affiliated to AKTU. To get admission here you have to give the entrance exam UPSEE and then you can get into this college through counseling.
- Cut off for Electronics and mechanical goes very high due to sharp focus of college on these two branches when I was studying there. Ambalika also has tieups with different companies to provide industrial exposure like siemens, Microsoft, and KUKA Robotics etc.