Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech:
- The candidates seeking an admission into this institution under the above-mentioned courses should have passed [10+2] exam conducted by the central board or any of its state board equivalents with a minimum of 50% of marks along with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry/Biotechnology as mandatory subjects.
All the SC/ST candidates will have 5% of marks relaxation on the minimum aggregate.
Streams under B.Tech:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Information Science Engineering
Overview of B.Tech Courses:
- Ratings: 4.0/5
- It\'s a full-time course.
- The duration of this course is 4 years (48 months)
- Computer Science engineering programs learner ability in managing, designing information system (IT) in both software and hardware.
- Eligibility criteria:
1)The minimum aggregate marks required by a candidate in core subjects like Maths, Physics and Chemistry and Vocational subjects put together should be 55% if the candidate belongs to OC.
2)The minimum aggregate marks required by a candidate in core subjects like Maths, Physics and Chemistry and Vocational subjects put together should be 5O% if the candidate belongs to BC.
3)The minimum aggregate marks required by a candidate in core subjects like Maths, Physics and Chemistry and Vocational subjects put together should be 45 if the candidate belongs to MBC.
4) If the candidate belongs to any community other than SC/ST Category must have passed the qualifying examination in maximum two appearances and the best score will be considered.
5) 21 years is the minimum age for the candidate to be eligible for admission selection process.
Eligibility for MCA:
- 10+2 or equivalent examination from Board of Education/CBSE or any other recognized Board.
- Mathematics is not a compulsory subject in 10+2.
- Entrance Examination
Eligibility for MBA:
- Bachelor Degree in any stream from UGC Recognised University
- Any National Level Common Entrance Examination.
Application Process for B.Tech:
- Candidates can also get an admission into the institution through all India level engineering entrance test, JEE Mains.
- More details on the JEE Mains exam can be accessed on the college website.
- The institution might conduct their own entrance test if applicable.
Application Process for M.C.A, M.B.A:
- The application process varies for the non-engineering courses as the Institution takes admissions based on the candidate\'s previous education scores and also through an entrance examination held by the University if required.
- Candidates will be judged based on these two categories.
- Candidates are advised to be prepared for the entrance examination and also have knowledge about which entrance test to be given as per the opted curriculum.
Registration/Admission Form Submission Process:
To apply, an applicant must complete the online Registration/Admission Form. There is a common “Registration/Admission Form” for all the courses.
Click on ‘Submit’ button to submit the duly filled Registration/Admission Form.
Once the duly filled Registration/Admission Form is submitted, proceed to submit the Registration/Admission Fee.
Mode of Registration/Admission Fee Payment:
After completing the Registration/Admission Form, the applicant can make payment by any one of following options:
Online (Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking): The applicant after filling the form needs to click on the “submit” button, a box with “SBIepay” for the online payment will appear. The applicant must fill all the details carefully and pay the fee through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
Direct Transfer (NEFT): Applicant needs to login into his/her account through Net Banking and adds institute’s account as a beneficiary. After the activation of a beneficiary account, the applicant may transfer the Registration/Admission Fee directly.
Admission Process for B.Tech:
For any candidate seeking admission into the institution is that he/she should have qualified the eligibility criteria set by the institution and the concerned entrance exam board.
After this, once the candidates appear for the entrance test (GATE/JEE Main
) in their desired subject and attain a certain score they will be allotted a rank based on their merit.The candidates have to go through the concerned counseling process and if allocated a seat in the institution, the candidates are expected to lock in or report back to the institution respectively. Candidates may also have to give an entrance test held by the Institution if required. Hence candidates are advised to stay updated with the same in accordance with the course they are opting.The candidates can also attain an admission into the institution by the institute quota(management quota) if any seats remain unallocated.
Admission Process for M.C.A, M.B.A:
- Stage 1:
- Filling up of Application form separately.
- All students seeking admission to must fill-up the prescribed application form, and submit the same to Admission Office.
- The application pack can be procured in the following ways:
- Writing to the Admission Office for the required admission form or Fill in the application form online.
- Stage 2:
- Appearance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- The dates for the group discussion and interview would be intimated to shortlisted candidates through email and letter.
- Stage 3:
- Deposition of the requisite fee
- The admissions would be final only after the payment of stated fee along with security deposit (as mentioned in the admission offer letter).
Fee Structure for MBA:
Fee Structure for B.Tech Courses: