About National College of Teachers Education- [NCTE], Satna
The National College of Teachers Education, Satna (M.P.) was established on 2005-06, run byNarsingh Sikchan Sansathan Samiti, Dhawari Satna. This college is running job oriented professional and presently highly demanded one-year degree course Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from the Academic Session 2005-06 This degree programme is approved by the Govt. of Madhya Pradesh., Recognized by NCTE, New Delhi vide Notification No. WRC/2-32/223390, Date .21/07/2005 This college is one among the best college of the division as well as of the state. College of Education has the sanctioned capacity to admit 100 students in an academic session.
B.Ed. Notification No. WRC/2-32/223390
M.Ed. Notification No. APW/6321/225107
D.Ed. Notification No. APW 06315/222341
The lush green sprawling campus of the college spread over an area of aprox 5 acresConstructed area 2300 square metre is located at Gram - Sherganj, Gram Panchyat - Sohawal, Distt. Bilaspur (C.G.). It is situated by the side of the road, which goes from Satna to Nagod. It is just 2 Km. from Satna to Nagod main road .
Why To Join NCTE ?
- Good Teaching Staff- The College has 19 well qualified teachers from various streams to teach the students.
- College building – the college has a well-ventilated and well lit lecture room with all modern amenities.
- Well Stocked Library – A library with over 5000 books and audio visual aids. It has a big hall for reading with separate section for reference, audio visuals and magazines. Leading national and international magazines, newspapers and journals are subscribed.
- Advanced Computer Lab - the College pays special attention to computer and IT education. The lab is used for fieldwork data analysing and recording. It has 30 computers for the students to use.
- Sports and Cultural activitiesand events- the college administration pays special attention to sports and cultural activities. Other than that, there has been tree plantation drives conducted by the college. It adds to the child and adult literacy movement as well.
Facts & Figures :-
|Chairperson of the University
||NCTE (National Council for teacher education)
|Total Faculty Members
|Total Number of books
|Sports and cultural events
|How to Reach
||Nearest Airport is Jabalpur, 198 kms .
Railway- Satna and Sagma are the nearest railway stations.
Road- The college is situated on NH 75. Cam be reached by bus or hired taxi.
- Any person who has obtained the Bachelors Degree of Vishwvidyalaya or a degree recognized as equivalent thereto, shall be eligible for admission to the examination for degree of Bachelor of Education provide that :
- He shall have secured the Bachelors degree candidates will be selected in order of merit.
- He shall have prosecute a regular course of study in a Training institution affiliated to the Vishwvidyalayas for not less then one academic year after passing any of the examination.
- For admission to the examination, a candidate shall apply to the Registrar of vishwvidyalaya on prescribed form through the principal of the college of education affiliated to the vishwvidyalaya and produce the following certificates signed by the principal of college.
- Of good conduct.
- Of having attended the prescribed course in the physical training or in exceptional case, any other activity permitted by the principal.
- Of having completed satisfactorily the course in pedagogical drawing and seasonal work.
- Of having acquired the requisite standard of proficiency in the prescribed work experience activities by the principal concerned till it is prescribed the syllabus.
- The examination shall consist of two parts.
- A candidate is required to offer two subjects, one from each group of either category. A and B, 5Th Paper from Group I and VI from Group II.
- A candidate is required to offer any one subject for additional specialization.
- A candidate is required to offer two crafts. Given in table 3 but not more than one craft from each group.
- Candidates should pass in both part I and II separately. To pass in part I, the requisite aggregate is 36%, to pass in part II, the requisite aggregate is 40%. In both parts, First division will be granted to candidate who acquire 60% or higher of the aggregate, Second division to those who acquire 48% or higher of the aggregate, and Third division to those who acquire over requisite pass percentage.
- Any one subject from table 2 to be offered by the student. The number of interested students and the availability of facilities and staff will be taken into account for the allotment of the subject.
- One lesson in each subject.
- One lesson in each subject.
- Any two craft from Table 3 to be offered by the student. The number of interested students and the availability of facilities and staff will be taken into account for the allotment of the craft.
- Grading on a 7-point scale (A to B) to be done by the institution.
- At least five Experiments should be done and record book is to be maintained
For more details about admission please contact :-
E-mail: [email protected]