Post Graduate Diploma in Management [PGDM] | Batch of 2020
Written on 01 Apr 2019
* The timing of the clg is 9 to 5: 30, Exams schedules are , total marks is 100 which is divided into different parts
20 marks for class test and projects or presentation
50 marks for midterm, which is converted into 30 marks,
100 marks for final semester that will be converted into 50 marks .
* Quality and method of teaching are very good because all the faculty are highly educated and knowledgable, their way of teaching is very effective student can easily understand the concepts, they take the presentation for each module and test also that is very effective and helpful for students for the ination.
*very good experience because it enhances my communication, my presentation skills, and my leadership quality.
ms Ramaiah is giving 95% placement, more or less everyone is getting placed at the end of the year, Average package is 5.5 to 6 lacs, and the higest package is 10 lacs. they are people who didnt get the job at the end of the last semester also, clg provide counseling for those people and provide job .
HDFC Bank came to our college and i was selected for HDFC Bank, STIPEND IS inr 5000
Roles are marketing and sales .
Who are finally placed in HDFC Bank they are getting (5,50,000) per year.
There are 2 hostels for girls and 2 for boys. The hostel provides food, hot water, electricity, WIFI. 12,000 per month.
PGs are also good which is near to the college only, and provide 3 times food, 24 hrs electricity, WIFI, WASHING MACHINE, TEA.
Food is good only not as a home but yes it is manageable and the cost is 2500 per month.
Quality of classroom is good, it is spacious and big and in libraries, you will get all books related to your course.
* There are basically 6 clubs in the college which are marketing, finance, operation, HR, tooth box and cultural.
*kanadarajyotsava is the main festivals on campus .
* Normally college life is very boring but in ramaiah, you will get more opportunity to explore in all the files, like our college fest it is very good and name of the fest is perception, it is a management fest, student enjoy a lot and you will learn so many things.
1) Minimum 50% in UG.
NO BACK PAPERS.
Candidate must give the CAT, MAT exams.
3) 500 MARKS (MINIMUM) In mat examination, and in cat examination, it should be at least 50%.