About MassCoMedia, Noida
Speed and reach of media and communication has made rapid strides in the recent years. TV channels, FM radio stations, websites, newspapers, colourful magazines and journals are being launched by the week. Today if you are in research, knowledge process outsourcing, or fact spinning, you can contribute to the society.
Intelligent information also means having access to people in important positions in the market and scope for exciting placement opportunities. Media is the pivot that helps disseminate important information. The ever burgeoning media - be it print, radio, TV, films and the Internet - is today constantly on the lookout for trained professionals to fill in the market slots. How students perform in their jobs depends on the kind of training they receive during their professional studies. Market is also facing a crunch of trainers.
It was to meet the growing needs of the industry that top-notch professionals from various sections of the media got together to establish MassCoMedia, a new age-mass communication education concept. The group comprises leading publishing practitioners of the country, which includes the Editor and Publishing Director of Delhi Press Group that publishes a well-known chain of illustrated magazines, one of the most accomplished newspaper management gurus, a former special correspondent of a first-rate English daily, and a professor of mass communication from a NAAC-accredited UGC University, and other celebrated public figures and committed professionals.
Why Choose MassCoMedia ?
- MassCoMedia provides students with practical experience of shooting movies, news documentaries and all kinds of exciting features.
- Impressive extracurricular activities like rocks shows and parties, conferences and seminars, are frequently organized at MassCoMedia campus.
- Students get a chance to travel to different parts of the country and make films and documentaries on offbeat subjects.
- Faculty consists of highly trained professionals who are experts in their respective fields.
- The editors and publishers of the some of the most eminent media companies in the country have joined hands to establish this institute.
For more details about admission please contact :-
Telephone: 0120 2519000