About Madina Degree College, Hyderabad
The Madina Degree College strives to create a difference by providing women ethically correct and cutting edge education so that they can face the challenges of the modern world. It pledges to train students such that they contribute to the growth of India in the IT and Technology fields. Madina focuses on educating the minority section of India so that they can be at par with the changing and challenging world. The Madina Group wishes to become a center of fine learning and research in future by educating its students with the right amalgamation of academics, morals and general awareness. The course focus is mainly on Nutrition but other courses are offered too. Established in 1983, the college started as Madina Junior College and in the year 1994 it was permitted to open the Madina Degree College.ÃÂ The college is for women only and believes in women empowerment. That makes it a very good choice for women who hail from an orthodox background. The management also offers scholarships to students who fulfill certain criteria.
To create professionally excellent and ethically committed manpower and to specially empower the minority section of the Society, by providing resources to develop their skills Training women for a challenging future , through value based education. Contribute our might in making India a global leader in software and Technology.
To prepare our students to meet the era changing requirements of software Industry. To develop and resist our students to win the challenges of world. To develop high quality professionals ingrained in ethics, wisdom and creativity for the betterment of the Society. To pursue Quality Education with global competence and to transform Madina group of institutions into a Center of Excellence We at Madina College strive for bringing about maximum courage and benefits to students from different sources. What we wish to achive is an effective admixture of education, with right dosage of general awaremness reserves, to equip the girls to face the tough, relentless and cut throat competition of todays worls. We inculcate qualities and characteristics that are necessary for self-learning, self directed learning, life long learning, reading to the creation of a learning society and knowledge society.
Why to Join Madina Degree College, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh ?
The major reasons to choose Madina Degree College are as follows:-
- Courses on Nutrition: The college has a very good reputation for its courses in Nutrition and Diet. They are also known for their efforts and zeal in IT.
- Only for women: The college is a perfect choice for women who are from families that do not support much interaction with the opposite sex. It is also great for those who value safety as most teachers in this institute are also females.
- Minority cause: It aims at educating the minority, but with a secular outlook. A very rare course in Arabic is taught here.
- Extra-curricular activities and excursions: Industrial trips are organized to encourage students learn the application part of their courses. The college has been winning various awards for debates, declamations, essay writing, poster presentations, etc. Guest lectures are common. Recent activities include a State level meet to discuss about Cancer and Nutrition, an exhibition Rejuvenate You Spirits that disseminated knowledge about Islam and a library event, Bibliovista.
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Botony
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Nutrition
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Physics
- Department of Commerce
- Department of English
- Department of Hindi
- Department of Arabic
Eligibility for Admission
Candidates, who fulfill the following conditions alone, are eligible for admission into the first year degree course.
- The candidates should have passed the Intermediate Public Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P or other exam recognized as equivalent to the Intermediate Examination through English Medium.
- The Candidate should appear for an Interview by the Admission committee.
Procedure for Admission
- Candidate satisfying the conditions for admission should register their names through an applications by paying the prescribed registration fee before the due date in college, between 11:00 a.m to 3:00 p.m.
- Separate forms should be submitted for each group.
- Candidate should write the name, Hall Ticket number and Year of passing the qualifying examination correctly as printed on the Memo of marks for online uploading of the details on Osmania University website. No corrections can be made in future.
- Candidate should submit their applications forms along with duly attested Xerox copies of the following certificates:
- Memorandum of Marks of Intermediate or its equivalent.
- In respect of the candidates, who have passed Intermediate (Vocational) courses from Board of Intermediate Education, A.P., and +2 examination conducted by Boards other than Board of Intermediate Education of A.P., ICSE and CBSE, the candidates shall submit Eligibility Certificate issued by Board of Intermediate, AP.
- Transfer Certificate & Bonafide Certificate from the Institutions where the candidate has last studied.
- S.C or its equivalent certificates as the case may be indicating the date of birth.
- Migration certificate by those students coming from other regions/ States/University/Board other than BIE/Osmania University, along with the eligibility certificate issued by Osmania University.
- Caste Certificates in case of B.C., S.C & S.T. Candidates.
- Relevant Certificates in respect of candidates to be considered for admission against Sport/NCC/Extra- Curricular activities. ( All at State and National level only ) Ex- servicemen and physically handicapped quotes.
- Admission of foreign student’s into 1st year of the 3-year Degree course shall be finalized by the Director, University Foreign Relations Office, Osmania University and allotted to colleges.
- Admission is open to the students of all communities.
- Admission is purely on the basis of merit.
- A list of candidates provisionally selected for admission will be displayed on the college notice Board. No postal intimation will be sent.
- Selected candidates should submit their Original certificates in the college along with the prescribed fee before the due date, else they will forfeit the admission.
- Candidate who discontinued her studies and intends to take Re-admission in the college or the candidate seeking admission on transfer basis from any other college from city or from other districts should produce “No objection” certificate from Osmania University, Hyderabad and should pay the prescribed fee before the due date.
- In all matters of admission the decision of the Secretary, MEWS shall be final and binding. No recommendations are entertained from any quarters.
- Admission is liable to be cancelled at any stage of the course if it is not in Conformity with the prescribed norms of the Osmania University, Hyderabad.
For more details about admission please contact :-
Ph: 040 - 23228497 , 040 - 65970539
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org