ITM Business School offers a wide range of scholarships, the majority of which are available to successful applicants who apply in early Stages of the Admissions schedule. Our scholarship portfolio covers the following ITM Business Schools:
- ITM Business School, Bengaluru
- ITM Business School, Chennai
- ITM Business School, Greater Noida
- ITM Business School, Dombivili, Mumbai
- ITM Business School, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
ITM Business School Scholarships
Funded by: ITM Trust
Open to: All successful PGDM applicants who have clear academic and professional merit and can demonstrate the ability to contribute to all aspects of the AICTE approved PGDM programme. Applications have to be received by 15th January 2015.
Awards: Multiple awards of varying amounts with a 100%, 50% & 25% waiver on Tuition Fees.
Awards: Multiple awards of varying amounts with a 100%, 50% & 25% waiver on Tuition Fees Only.
Number of Scholarships: Across ITM Business Schools, the total number of free scholarships is in excess of INR. 75 Lacs (subject to students fulfilling terms of merit).
Application Format: Candidates will have to apply for the Scholarship between 20 November & 15th January 2015 following which they would be called for a final Admission Process by the end of January 2015. The list of meritorious students who are found eligible for scholarships will be announced by the first
week of February 2015
Where to Apply:
Students have to send a formal application addressed to the Head – Admissions at: [email protected]
Details of Admission Process (PGDM 2015-17 batch) across ITM Business Schools for Scholarships
- All applicants must have either a CAT, XAT, CMAT or MAT score and must have scored more than 60% in graduation (up to the last exam held).
- Our admission process comprises of a Group Discussion and a Personal Interview, after a candidate is shortlisted for GDPI.
- Short-listing of candidates for GDPI is done by taking aggregate of:
- Percentage marks in 10th
- Percentage marks in 12th
- Average Percentage marks in graduating years/semesters for which marks are available (up to the last examination held i.e. 2nd year in the case of a 3-year degree course and up to 3rd year/6th semester in case of a 4-year degree course.)
- Our last date of receiving applications for being eligible to avail scholarship is 15th January 2015.
- Only those applicants, who have 50% or more marks in the first attempt, in each qualifying exam, are eligible to apply for scholarship and are called for scholarship GDPI rounds. The GDPI process commences from the middle of January 2015, for the scholarship applicants.
- Group discussion (GD) scores are based on five attributes, viz. Communication Ability, GD Subject Knowledge, Logical Reasoning, Leadership qualities, Group Behavior.
- Personal Interview (PI) scores are based on five attributes, viz. Personality, General Knowledge & Reading habits, Graduation Subject Knowledge, Career Objective and Other Activities (i.e. Relevant work experience, Extra curricular activities and other scholastic achievements).
- After GDPI, a composite score is calculated and admission offers / scholarships are extended to those found suitable.
- ITM Business School reserves the right to cancel / withdraw the Scholarship if the candidate is found to have violated the admission criteria or has with held information or has falsified information for securing Scholarships.