rubina

Rubina Khan

Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Electronics & Communication Engineering) | Batch of 2018

Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women, [IGIT] Review by rubina

Overall Rating : 8 / 10

Written on 13 Apr 2017

Academics & Faculty
Know more
7 /10

  • The daily routine is follow perfectly all the classes are held on time.
  • The quality and method of teaching are good.Every teacher is efficient and fine in teachings.
  • My overall experience quite good.

Fees & Scholarship
Know more
10 /10

  • The Course fee is Rs 60, 000 only at Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women, [IGIT].
  • Nsp ,sc st welfare,s.b.jain scholarship available.Around 100s of people get it.
  • Loans are not needed.

Placements & Alumni Network
Know more
8 /10

  • The key companies come at for final placement are Microsoft, Accenture,xperia, Expedia, and many more.
  • The average salary is 8L.
  • Alumni network is good.

Infrastructure & Transportation
Know more
7 /10

  • There are two hostels are there one for UG and other for PG at Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women, [IGIT].
  • The area is central in the city so you get PG's at very reasonable price.
  • The quality of food is goos and does not even cost high.
  • All the labs were fine but now they are developing it more and wifi is also available but at limited places.

Clubs & Associations
Know more
9 /10

  • There are many student clubs like dance, drama, fashion, music club are available at Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women, [IGIT].
  • The main festivals of campus are cultural fest Taarngana, and technical fest.
  • Life in college is awesome.

Eligibility Criteria & Admission Process
Know more

  • The eligibility criteria for Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women, [IGIT]  is above 60% in 12 or equivalent degree and JEE MAIN qualified. Admission was through JAC counselling conducted for DTU, NSIT, IGDTUW, IITD I took JEE MAIN exam and cleared it above.
  • The cut off with good score. Rank must be up to 50000.

0
Live Application Forms

Other Reviews you may be Interested in

Shalu
Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Agricultural Engineering), batch of 2016 5/10
ACADEMICS & FACULTY: Schedule,yeah it is hectic if you follow it.We have our schedule from 9 to 5.Sometimes,its continuous without any break,but normally we get 1 hr. break in between.Assignments,Internal tests,Attendance actually influence your internal marks a lot.The whole thing is based on these. Usually teachers opt their own classy method of teaching on their own. You just need a pen and notebook to take the notes because they are very useful as per internal tests.No books are actually required for class but for externals you will need one. And as our college opt semester system then you don't need to ...

ANKITA
Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Agricultural Engineering), batch of 2016 8/10
ACADEMICS & FACULTY: The courses offered in IGDTUW(formerly Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology) are B.Tech(in Comp. Sc,Electronics and communication, Info Tech and Mechanical and Automation), M.Tech, MCA and Ph.D. The college starts at 9 in the morning till 5 though most of the students stay in the college till 7 because of projects and all. Not all but yeah about 60% of the books can ne issued from the library book bank.Not to worry about the rest 40% books because there is a second hand book market NAYI SADAK which is a 20 min walk from the college or why walk you can always take the metro which is a 4 ...

Shalu
Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech], batch of 2016 6/10
ACADEMICS & FACULTY: Schedule,yeah it is hectic if you follow it.We have our schedule from 9 to 5.Sometimes,its continuous without any break,but normally we get 1 hr. break in between.Assignments,Internal tests,Attendance actually influence your internal marks a lot.The whole thing is based on these. Usually teachers opt their own classy method of teaching on their own. You just need a pen and notebook to take the notes because they are very useful as per internal tests.No books are actually required for class but for externals you will need one. And as our college opt semester system then you don't need to ...

Interested in this College ?

up