About Holy Cross Institute of Management and Technology, [HCIMT] Calicut
Established in 1995, Holy Cross Institute of Management and Technology (HCIMT) is delivering quality education. Training candidate as professionals in the field of Hospitality, Fashion Design, Commerce and Management, Social Work and English Literature with Journalism. The institute is owned and managed by the International Catholic Women's Religious Congregation of Sisters of Mercy of the Holy Cross, a member institute to the registered society of Kerala. The Holy Cross Sisters Society was founded in Switzerland in 1856 by a young dynamic visionary - Fr. Theodosius Florentini OFM Cap, who was titled by the Swiss Government as teacher of the youth and a great philanthropist. Mother Maria Theresa Scherer, the co- foundress was a daring woman who had a total personal quality and service mentality to care for the poor and labor for the progress of the society. She is known as the "Mother of the poor". The motto of our congregation is "Need of the time is the will of God". The society has 987 establishments in 17 countries.
Attain the star of perfection through a constant academic pursuit for excellence in commitment to the society and God and set trends.
Mold dynamic professionals to be responsible, wholesome citizens of the nation. Make creative and effective involvement of the individuals contributing to the fast changing society.
Why to Join Holy Cross College of Management & Technology?
1. Tie-ups with Hotels, Organizations & NGOs:
The institute has excellent contacts with Hotels, NGOs and Companies which has benefitted its Placement Cells to organize training and recruitments for the students. The College claims to have impeccable placement records.
2. International Career Advancement Programs:
The College has an effective global career advancement programs in selective courses. Also it encourages its students to organize fests, fairs & exhibitions or participate in national/international events in their related fields.
How to Apply
- Application fee: Rs. 350 for UG/PG Courses
Rs. 250 for Diploma Courses
- Application can be obtained from the college office on payment of the required application fee.
- The application forms can also be downloaded and sent to the principal along with DD towards fee in favour of Holy Cross IMT payable at Calicut.
- The candidates can also apply online and forward the print out along with DD towards application fee in favour of Holy Cross IMT payable at Calicut.
- Affix sufficient stamp on the Acknowledgement Card attached and write your full address on them.
- The last date for issue and receipt of application in the college office shall normally be as communicated in the University notification. Incomplete or defective applications are liable to be rejected. No original certificates should be sent along with application, but attested, true copies of SSLC, TC and Marklist of the qualifying examination and incase of SC/ST/OBC candidates community/nativity certificate for relaxation of minimum marks for admission shall be enclosed. For subsequent enquiries the Application Number given in the application form should invariably be quoted.
- Selection and admission of candidates to various courses are made in accordance with the norms laid down by the government, the University and the Management.
- The rank list of applicants provisionally selected for admission will be put up on the college Notice Board and will be available on the college website. An intimation card mentioning the date and time for interview will be sent to the applicant, according to the availability of seats. Complaints, if any, regarding the rank list shall be lodged with the principal in writing within two days from the date of publication of the rank list.
- Ms. Roshna Prasanth
For more details about admission please contact :-
Tel1: 91 495 2761749
Tel2: 91 495 2762694
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org