About Dr. Subhash Technical Campus, [DSTC] Junagadh
Dr. Subhash Technical Campus which is an institutional Jewel of Junagadh, was founded in the year 2010 by the industrialist, philanthropist and a visionary Late Shri Pethaljibhai N. Chavda and is dedicated to the memory of his late son Dr. Subhash P. Chavda. It is the flagship institution among the seventeen institutions managed by Dr. Subhash P. Chavda Ahir Kelavani Mandal, Junagadh which is a trust.
Dr. Subhash Technical Campus which is the only integrated professional educational complex located inside Junagadh city's municipal limits, is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) under affiliation to Gujarat Technological University (GTU). The campus offers 4 year B.E., Degree programs in Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Information technology and Mechanical Engineering, three year Degree program in Master of Computer Applications (MCA), 4 year B.Pharmacy program and 3 year Diploma programs in Mechanical, Electrical and Computer Engineering.
Our vision is to widen and deepen the reservoir of Indian national technical manpower through a regionally balanced contribution by transforming every aspiring and deserving teen from the coastal Saurashtra region into a socially enriching and responsible professional. Our ultimate goal is to become
" An Academic Jewel of Saurashtra in the Crown of India "
Our mission is to develop Dr. Subhash Technical Campus as a sustainable educational hub strongly networked with Gujarat Technological University, regional industries, government departments, parents of students, leading citizens and alumni to become one of top five professional institutions in Saurashtra that impart enterprise worthy or employment worthy professional knowledge and skills to every aspiring and deserving youth from Coastal Saurashtra region.
The admission for all Professional Courses have been done by the Joint Admission Committee for Professional Courses of State Government for 75% of the total seats and remaining 25% seats have been filled up by Management Quota as per the rules and regulations of the Joint Admission Committee for Professional Courses of the State Government.
Students from the out state should refer the admission rules by Admission Commission for Professional Courses (ACPC).
Eligibility for Degree Engineering:
12th Standard Examination passed in pattern of 10+2 system in Science stream. Moreover students are required to appear in JEE Exam conducted by CBSE, New Delhi.
Eligibility for Diploma Engineering:
For the purpose of admission, a candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination (SSC) from (i) The Gujarat Board. Or (ii) The Central Board of Secondary Education Board.
Provided that, (a) the school in which the candidate has studied should have been located in the State of Gujarat or (b) the school in which the candidate has studied should have been located in the Union Territories of Diu, Daman and Dadra Nagar Haveli and whose parents are origin of Gujarat. Or (iii) the Council of Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
Documents required at the time of admission:
Students are required to fill-up Registration Form at the college and produce the following documents along with the Registration Form:
- Bank Fee Receipt of the Fees paid at ACPC Counter.
- Copy of Admission Acknowledgement Slip of ACPC.
- Attested true copies of 10th (SSC) mark sheet.
- 12th (HSC) mark sheet.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Mark sheet of GUJCET/JEE.
- Two passport size photographs
For more details about admission please contact :-
Phone : 0285-2610055
Email : [email protected]