Don Bosco College of Agriculture, [DBCA] Sagayathottam logo

Don Bosco College of Agriculture, [DBCA] Sagayathottam

About Don Bosco College of Agriculture, [DBCA] Sagayathottam


Don Bosco College of Agriculture, [DBCA] Sagayathottam was established in the year 2014. It is one of the best colleges for agricultural education in South India. It is situated in Sagayathottam, Vellore.

The college aims to provide scientific and technical education to the students to make them become the future of the country by developing agriculture in the country. DBCA Courses offers the best agricultural courses in the country with the help of highly talented faculties and highly structured infrastructure.


Don Bosco College of Agriculture, [DBCA] Sagayathottam Quick Links:

Sl.No Table of Content
1 Highlights
2 Courses
3 Departments
4
5 Eligibility Criteria
6 Admissions
7 Hostel Details 

Don Bosco College of Agriculture, [DBCA] Sagayathottam Highlights:

Year of Establishment

2014 

Affiliations

Tamil Nadu Agricultural University [TNAU]

Infrastructure

Library, Laboratories, Sports & Games, Field laboratories, Canteen

DBCA Address

Don Bosco College of Agriculture (DBCA), Sagayathottam, Pudukkesawaram Village, Takkolam, Vellore, Tamil Nadu - 631151

Courses

 Undergraduate


Don Bosco College of Agriculture, [DBCA] Sagayathottam Courses:

Discipline

Courses

Specialization

Agriculture

B.Sc

 

Don Bosco College of Agriculture, [DBCA] Sagayathottam Departments:

  • Crop Improvement

  • Crop Management

  • Plant Protection

  • Social Sciences and Languages


Don Bosco College of Agriculture, [DBCA] Sagayathottam Infrastructure Facilities:

  • Library
  • Classrooms
  • Laboratories
    • Agricultural botany laboratory
    • Biotechnology laboratory
    • Soil science and Agricultural Chemistry laboratory
    • Plant pathology laboratory
    • Agricultural microbiology laboratory
    • Food science and nutrition laboratory
    • Animal husbandry laboratory
    • Entomology laboratory
    • Crop physiology laboratory
    • Seed science and technology laboratory
    • Environmental science laboratory
    • Computer lab
  • Field laboratories
  • Sports & Games
  • Canteen

Student Reviews


Contact Details and Location


Address : Don Bosco College of Agriculture (DBCA), Sagayathottam, Pudukkesawaram Village, Takkolam, Vellore, Tamil Nadu - 631151
Website : http://www.dbcasagayathottam.org/

Affiliation and Accreditation


The college is affiliated to Tamil Nadu Agricultural University - [TNAU], Coimbatore and accredited by ICAR.

Eligibility Criteria and Admission Procedure


Don Bosco College of Agriculture, [DBCA] Sagayathottam Eligibility Criteria:

Courses

Eligibility Criteria

B.Sc

(Agriculture)

  • Candidates should have passed 12th standard under Board of Higher Secondary Education of Government of Tamil Nadu / Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.

  • Minimum qualifying marks needed for admission for students are

    • OC-55% from all 4 subjects

    • BC-50% from all 4 subjects

    • MBC-45% from all 4 subjects

    • SC/SCA/ST- pass in all 4 subjects


Don Bosco College of Agriculture, [DBCA] Sagayathottam Admissions:

  • For admissions in the college, applicants must apply to Tamil Nadu Agricultural University [TNAU].
  • 65% of the total seats will be admitted through TNAU single window system and the remaining 35% of the total seats by the management adopting the above eligibility criteria.

Courses and Fees Structure of Don Bosco College of Agriculture, [DBCA] Sagayathottam

See all Courses and Full Fee Structure
Don Bosco College of Agriculture, [DBCA] Sagayathottam Agriculture Courses and Fees Structure
Course Name Fees Interested
Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]  4 year(s), Full Time

Hostel Details


Don Bosco College of Agriculture, [DBCA] Sagayathottam Hostel Details:

  • Separate hostels are available for both men and women students.
  • Rooms are well furnished and well ventilated.
  • Hygienic food is prepared and served to the students daily.
  • A shop with students requirements functions inside the campus.

Discussion Forum



1
Talk to Experts
Apply Now