About Delhi Collage of Art, New Delhi
The domain of art is ever fascinating. People come to this field with the aspiration of attaining money, fame and self-satisfaction. This can be made possible only through excellent knowledge of art. Because it is only through knowledge that the genius have been able to prove themselves. This especially applies to areas that are performance related, like music, dance sports or painting. Excellent performance in such fields is not dependent on degrees, but on right knowledge and right knowledge can come only through a good teacher or a guru. This has been the rule of the world since eternity.
However, in this age of commercialization, education has become a status symbol. In such a scenario, ninety percent of the students today fail to choose the discipline of their choice, succumbing under societal pressure. A society that considers a degree as a prerequisite for a job or marriage will certainly fail to explain the presence of numerous unemployed, unmarried graduates! It merely shows the futility of joining the blind race of collecting degrees.
However, we are all social beings and hence cannot completely defy the norms of the society. Therefore, I firmly believe that though knowledge alone is sufficient to excel in the field of art, it is always better if one can complement it with a degree. In India, one can get good education in art along with a degree from any of the following institutes.
- National Institute of Design, Ahmadabad
- M S University of Baroda, Gujarat
- College of Art, Delhi
- Sir J J School of Art, Mumbai
It remains a fact, though, that a good student will find a teacher and knowledge no matter where one is. That is, any institute can equally help a good student in realizing one's potential.
If any aspiring artist, for any reason cannot secure a seat in any of the chosen institutes of the country, then one can come to Delhi Collage of Art. We leave no stone unturned to help one achieve success in the field of art. Our results can be compared to that of any other institute of the country. This college has trained hundreds of students from as many as 19 different countries in the nuances of art and helped them begin their journey on the path of success.
Reasons to join DCA
- If you do not have 4 years of time to learn art .
- You do have 4 years but cannot spare 8 hours daily.
- Flexible batches to suit homemakers, college-goers and other professionals.
- Extensive syllabus and in-depth training to ensures maximum exposure in minimum time.
- Strategically located branches to reach out to all major areas of NCR.
- Qualifying 12th or securing minimum percentage not a criterion for admission.
- Air-conditioned classrooms with latest technological assistance.
- No upper age limit for joining.
Facts & Figures :-
|Year of Establishment
||University of Delhi
|How to Reach
||3 Kms away from INA metro railway station
For more details about admission please contact :-
Phone : 011-65417441, 9891555666, 9911109798-99
Email : [email protected] ; [email protected]