Admission to Postgraduate Medical and Dental Admission is made dependent on the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) PG. Understudies need to enlist themselves online on the official site of UP state. UP PG medical merit list is made dependent on the score achieved by the candidates in the NEET PG test. The up-and-comer who has cleared the NEET-PG will be qualified for confirmations in PG clinical schools in Uttar Pradesh. Competitors who wish to take an interest in the guiding of UP NEET PG 2020 need to enroll themselves on the official site of DMER. Competitors will be required the counseling according to their positions, for example, All India Rank, All India Category Rank, and State Quota Rank. Competitors need to fill their selection of projects and schools during the counseling cycle. Affirmation of competitors will rely upon their position, filled inclinations, and accessibility of seats. The article will surrender total data about Uttar Pradesh Medical College Counselling.
List of topics:
- Important Points
- Eligibility Criteria
- Important Dates
- Application Process
- Seat Allotment
- Documents Required
UP Medical Counselling Checklist
Candidates qualified for the Uttar Pradesh medical counseling must keep in mind certain points to avoid mistakes on the counseling day. Mentioned below is the checklist for the same:
- Candidates must have filled in the correct information at the time of application form filling as the same will be checked during the counseling session.
- Candidates have to bring the necessary documents to the counseling round. (counseling registration form and receipt, passport size photographs, mark sheets, NEET admit card, etc). The detail of the documents required is mentioned in this article.
- Candidates have to register themselves for the counseling, failing which they will not be allowed to participate in the counseling session.
- They should check the eligibility criteria before filling up the form.
- The ID and password should be remembered.
- A certain amount of tuition fees will have to be paid at the time of registration.
- Candidates have to complete admission before the last date.
UP Medical Counselling Important Points
There are some important points which the candidate has to keep in mind during the whole Uttar Pradesh medical counseling process. Candidates can check the important points below:
- Candidates have to take a print out of the NEET PG application form and secure it until the admission is done.
- The fee receipt and the tuition fee receipt should be kept for the records.
- If the qualified candidates do not register for the counseling session, they will not be allowed to appear for the same under any circumstances.
- Candidates have to reach the counseling venue at the allotted time and date.
- If the candidate provides false or incorrect documents at the time of counseling, he/she shall be rejected for further sessions.
- The tuition fee submitted at the time of registration for the counseling session will be refunded if the candidate did not get any allotted seats.
- The tuition fees for the government college seats are INR 30000 and the private college seats are INR 150000.
- It is extremely important for the candidates to stay updated with the dates and events and check the official website for the same.
- It is very important to be present with all the original and self-attested documents for verification.
UP Medical Counselling Eligibility Criteria
It is extremely important for the candidates to qualify the eligibility criteria to take part in the UP medical counseling session. Mentioned below are the eligibility criteria for the same:
- The applicant must have a qualified NEET-PG assessment.
- The applicant probably finished MBBS/BDS from a perceived foundation situated in the territory of Uttar Pradesh
- An applicant who is domiciled in the territory of Uttar Pradesh and has finished their MBBS degree from a foundation outside Uttar Pradesh can likewise apply for UP clinical counseling.
- Just those competitors who have passed MBBS/BDS from Uttar Pradesh are qualified for admission to the seats of government/state/private/regarded colleges
- Competitors who are not domiciled in the province of Uttar Pradesh and have finished their MBBS degree from outside Uttar Pradesh can apply for seats in the private colleges as it were.
- They probably finished the necessary rotatory internship position by a specific date.
- Just those certified applicants who have enlisted themselves on the official site and who have been given NOC under the approach confined by the Medical and Health Department, UP, and whose names are remembered for the state merit list arranged will be qualified for the UP medical counseling.
UP Medical Counselling Important Dates 2020-21
The candidates should stay updated with the events and important dates. Mentioned below are the important dates for Uttar Pradesh medical counseling:
|Events||Important Dates (tentative)|
|Application Start Date||July 4, 2020|
|Application End Date||July 6, 2020|
|Choices Selection||July 2020 (second week)|
|Seat Allotment||July 2020|
|Admission Dates||To be announced|
UP Medical Counselling Application Process
Registering for the counseling process is extremely important, failing which even the qualified candidate with good marks will not be allowed to appear for the session. Hence, candidates should know the application process for Uttar Pradesh medical counseling. Mentioned below are the details of the process:
- Competitors who wish to partake in UP medical counseling need to enlist themselves on the official site.
- Competitors are encouraged to enroll in utilizing a similar registration number and email ID utilized for the NEET PG application.
- Post the fruition of the enrollment cycle, they will be diverted to the application type of UP medical counseling.
- They should fill in all the details cautiously and upload the necessary documents required.
- To present the application structure, up-and-comers should pay a non-refundable enrollment charge of INR 2000.
- The enlistment expense can be paid utilizing a Visa/debit card/UPI/net banking.
- The enrollment number for the UP medical counseling application will be sent to the enlisted portable number of the up-and-comer.
- After the enrollment, up-and-comers need to pay the refundable security sum INR 30000 for government seats and INR 150000 for private seats as it is at risk for filling decision.
- After the installment of security cash and announcement of the state merit list, just online seat filling choices will be accessible.
- The applicants must take a print from their online installment receipt for sometime later.
- After the statement of the merit list, up-and-comers need to fill their online decisions by utilizing the NEET roll number and secret key made at the hour of enrollment.
- The choice filling won't be finished until you at last bolt and submit. After locking the choice no changes will be made.
- After the last date of the decision, the document is finished, the seat apportioning rundown will be pronounced on the web.
UP Medical Counselling Seat Allotment
Up-and-comers need to sign in on the official site and they will see their allocation status for seats. On the off chance that you acknowledge the allotment letter but don't join or leave, at that point you're qualified for second round counseling. You will stay qualified for second guiding to redesign your seat without losing your seat, even in the wake of joining the school. On a merit basis, the seat distribution will be done through the online cycle. Up-and-comers having a place with the genuinely impaired/handicapped classification are basically needed to be truly present before the clinical board established by Director-General. Competitors qualified for the saved classification will be given confirmation according to the rules of the state government. Up-and-comers meeting all requirements for the held classification will be acknowledged according to the state government guidelines. Competitors that neglect to deliver fitting unique documents at the hour of counseling or on the off chance that any adulteration truth becomes known, at that point their candidature will be canceled and lawful activity against such applicants would be taken against them. In the event that up-and-comers do not partake in internet directing or don't join the allocated seat by the due date then they will abandon any privilege of affirmation based on counseling.
Documents Required for UP Medical Counselling
Candidates have to produce certain documents at the time of UP medical counseling for verification. Both the original and self-attested copies should be brought in by the students. Without the documents, candidates will not be allowed to continue with the session. The documents required for the counseling session are mentioned below:
- Candidates should bring their SSC/High school/class 10th certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Candidate’s mark sheet of all professional examinations.
- Marksheet or passing certificate of MBBS/BDS course.
- Candidate’s Rotatory Internship completion certificate is compulsory to be presented.
- Permanent Registration Certificate of the candidate. (U.P. State/MCI/DCI).
- If the candidate is employed then he/she has to submit their Employer’s relieving certificate.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category (S.C./S.T./O.B.C./PwD) have to submit the category certificate for the same.
- Candidate’s allotment letter.
- Candidate’s NEET PG admit card.
- Candidate’s registration form print-out for proof.
- Print out of candidate’s state merit placement.
About UP Medical Counselling
The enrollment cycle for Postgraduate medical courses in Government or Private Colleges in the State of Uttar Pradesh will begin soon by the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training. The admission to Medical and Dental Admission postgraduate courses will be made based on NEET-PG. The up-and-comer who has cleared the NEET-PG will be qualified for affirmations in PG clinical schools in Uttar Pradesh. Applicants must enlist online from the official site. Applicants must enroll online from the official site. Based on these inclinations, NEET PG rank, seats, reservation, and different hopefuls will be conceded admission to UP medical counseling. If there should arise an occurrence of empty seats left, the position will arrange UP medical counseling for the mop-up session.