NSOU PG Admission be done online by the students. The students must submit the form within the allotted time. For any information regarding NSOU admission, students can always refer to the official website of the college. Netaji Subhas Open University admission can be either done online by filling out the admission form and uploading the required documents on the official website. Also if the candidates download offline, he/she can also download the form from the official website and fill out the necessary details. After all the details are filled, he/ she must submit the required documents directly to the office. While submitting the application, one should pay the fees as charged accordingly. The students should provide all the correct and required documents to avoid cancellation.
Table of Contents
- NSOU PG Admission
- PG Diploma Admission Process
- PG Admission Process
- PG Admission Eligibility
- PG Courses
- Course Fee
Details on NSOU PG Admission 2021
NSOU PG Admission date and details are all provided on the official website of the university. Important updates on each course can be found in the NSOU admission information section.under the student's sections. The important information update such as the merit list and the instruction regarding the counseling for PG admission is provided in it.
|Release of Application Forms (PG)||April 10, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply (PG)||May 31, 2021|
|Release of Application Forms for CET Exam (M.Phil/ PhD.)||April 10, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply for the CET Exam (M.Phil./ PhD.)||May 17, 2021|
|CET Exam for M.Phil. and PhD.||June 24, 2021|
NSOU PG Diploma Admission 2021
NSOU PG admission 2021 diploma is an offline admission process through its accredited by the study center for January sessions. By which applicants fulfilling the NSOU eligibility criteria can opt for the PG diploma. The applicants need to visit the study center through which NSOU conducts the course along with original supporting documents to verify the eligibility details and more information. The candidate needs to submit the following documents to the Study center.
- Filled-in online application form
- Authenticated photocopy of supporting documents
- Payment confirmation receipt.
- Filled-in enrollment form, that is available in the study center.
- Filled-in annexure-I and annexure-II (available in the study center)
The demand draft should be drawn in the favor of Netaji Subhas Open University payable at Kolkata.
Steps for NSOU PG Admission 2021
All admission to the study centers will be provisional subjects that will determine the eligibility by the University. If any discrepancy is found, the NSOU PG admission will be canceled. No refund of fees will be entertained. Any request for the change of address or study center will be entertained in general. s as regards their eligibility for a particular course before taking admission to a study center. There are certain NSOU PG admission steps that are to be followed by the applicants. Following are the steps stated below.
- Any decision on exceptional situations will be taken on a case-to-case basis.
- There will be no change of subject for a PG course under any circumstances after NSOU PG admission. The candidates must be sure while choosing the subject of study.
- Candidates admitted must receive an ID card issued by the University. Identity cards should be produced by the students in any case of verification.
- Applicants must clear a paper in an examination cannot reappear in that paper in subsequent examinations. He/ she cannot complete a course, and cannot reappear in that paper once after the final examination.
- Every applicant must submit the online application form and keep a hard copy of the filled-in application and also the three-part pay-in-slip from the official website.
- All applicants must attach the necessary documents for NSOU PG admission 2021 with the filled-in application form.
- He/ she must submit the required report to the study centre of his/her choice during its working hours to have it checked and verified by the coordinator.
- The applicant must visit any branch of Allahabad Bank during banking hours to deposit his/her admission and application fees using the pre-printed challan collected at the time of online submission and stamped by the coordinator on verification. They must keep a copy of the bank challan.
- He/ she must submit within the given date. He/ she must submit the application form, necessary documents, photographs, and University copy of the challan.
NSOU PG Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
For NSOU PG admission, the candidate must go through the conditions stipulated by the management for the different courses it offers. The following table contains all the necessary criteria required for admission.
Master of Arts (Bengali)
- The candidate applying for NSOU PG admission must be a graduate with (10+2+3) from a recognized university and must have studied at least 300 marks in Bengali and passed successfully.
Master of Arts (English)
- The candidate must be a graduate with (10+2+3) from a recognized university and must have studied at least 300 marks in English and passed successfully
Master of Arts (English Language Teaching)
- The candidate must be a graduate with (10+2+3) with English/ Linguistics and must have studied at least 300 marks in English/ Linguistics and passed successfully.
Master of Arts (History)
- The candidate must be a graduate with (10+2+3) from a recognized university and must have studied at least 300 marks in History and passed successfully.
Master of Arts (Political Science)
- The candidate must be a graduate with (10+2+3) from a recognized university and must have studied at least 300 marks in Political science and passed successfully.
- The candidate must have passed graduation (3 years course) with the Honours in Geography.
- The candidate must have passed graduation (3 years course) with the Honours in Mathematics.
- The candidate must have passed graduation (3 years course) with the Honours in Zoology.
Master of Arts in Education
- The applicant must be a graduate (10+2+3) with education or the applicant must have another graduate degree (10+2+3) with B.Ed/ B.Ed (special education).
Master of Communication [M.Com]
- The applicant must be a graduate (10+2+3) in B.Com/ BBA.
Master of Social Work [M.SW]
- The candidate must be a graduate of the three-year course, in social work/ sociology/ political science/ history/ public administration/ economics/ anthropology and have studied at least 300 marks in any of the mentioned subjects and passed successfully LLB/LLM from a recognized university.
Master of Library & Information Science [M.Lib.ISc]
- The applicant must have a bachelor's in library science/ bachelors of library and information sciences. The candidate can also have another graduate degree(10+2+3) with at least 300 marks of study in library science/ information science.
Postgraduate Diploma [PGD]
- The candidate applying for NSOU PG admission must be a graduate with (10+2+3)
NSOU PG Courses 2021
NSOU has a variety of programs available. PG being one such important program that the university provides in a vast range of selection within the program itself. NSOU courses are offered in several PG and PG diplomas in disciplines like arts, science, education, and so on. All the courses are offered in several schools. Following are the list of courses and specializations.
|MA||Bengali, English, English Language Teaching, History, Political Science, Public Administration, Education|
|M.Com/ M.Sw/ M.Li.Sc||-|
|M.Sc||Geography, Mathematics, Zoology|
|Post-Graduate Diploma||Journalism and Mass Communication, Public Relations and Advertising, English Language Teaching, Needle Work & Knitting, Hospital Front Office Management, Psychological Counselling, Export-Import Management, Taxation, Modern Office Management, Disaster Risk Management, Travel & Tourism, Retail Management|
NSOU Course Fee Waiver
NSOU offers fee concession scheme to only transgender learners. Any transgender applicants must submit the application after getting NSOU admission 2021 to a BDP course and or after submitting renewal fees to the study centres. The application must be sent to the registrar of NSOU. It will later be forwarded by the Coordinator of the respective study centre. The following documents must be attached to the written application in plain A4 size paper.
- The proof of payment for the particular course fees.
- The payment confirmation receipt issued by the University.
- Central or State Govt. Medical Officer/ any other competent authority/ Aadhaar card. Any certificate issued in support of the claim by the applicant.
- Once verified the amount paid will be refunded to the applicant with all supporting documents as forwarded by the coordinator, Study Centre.