MBA is a professional Master's course that is usually for two years. MBA is one such degree that has gained tremendous recognition from the students in terms of pursuing it over the years. Individuals today are very much interested in getting an MBA degree after pursuing various disciplines of courses. The increase in the number of students pursuing has also increased the colleges providing the course along with offering the students numerous specializations to choose from. The various specializations available in MBA Colleges in North India are Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, International Business, Business Analytics, Insurance, and Financing. These are some of the courses of the most popular specialization provided.
List of Topics
List of Top MBA Colleges in North India 2021
Top MBA colleges in North India as per NIRF Ranking 2020 are as follows:
|Top MBA Colleges||2020 NIRF Ranking|
|Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA)||1|
|Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC)||3|
|Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIML)||4|
|Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IITK)||5|
|Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIMIDR)||7|
|Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IITD)||8|
|Xavier Labour Relations Institute Jamshedpur (XLRI)||9|
|Management Development Institute Gurgaon (MDI)||10|
|Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB)||11|
|Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IITR)||12|
|S P Jain Institute of Management and Research Mumbai (SPJIMR)||18|
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Pune (SIBM)||22|
|SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Mumbai (NMIMS)||24|
|International Management Institute Delhi (IMI)||28|
MBA Colleges in North India Entrance Exam 2021
There are many Entrance Examinations that are nationally recognized for the MBA course. Below mentioned are some of the Examinations.
- CAT: Common Admission Test is a computer-based examination. It is held nationwide. The test consists of Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Ability.
- MAT: Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized test for many B. Schools for MBA and allied programs admissions.
- XAT: Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is again a nationwide conducted Entrance Examination. It has verbal and Logical Ability, Decision Making, Quantitative Ability, and Data Interpretation, and General Knowledge sections.
- GMAT: Graduate Management Admission Test is also an Entrance examination for the MBA and Allied Programmes. The GMAT scores are valid for a period of 5 years
MBA Colleges in North India Admission
Admission into MBA Colleges in North India is generally done based on the Eligibility criteria fulfillment and the valid score attained in the Entrance examination such as MAT/ CAT/ GMAT/ XAT. Colleges and Institutes may have their own Entrance examination as well in many cases along with these examinations that are valid. Colleges and institutes also have Group discussion and Personal Interview rounds apart from the Entrance examination and Eligibility criteria fulfillment. In the majority of admissions into MBA are based on these steps of processes:
- Eligibility criteria fulfillment that is set individually by all the MBA Colleges in North India.
- Entrance examinations such as CAT/ MAT/ XAT or equivalent are necessary for MBA Colleges in North India admission.
- All the MBA Colleges in North India follow group discussions during the selection process.
- Also, MBA Colleges in North India conduct personal Interviews as a part of the admission procedure.
Check More Admission Details of Top MBA Colleges
- LPU Admission
- Kerala University Admission
- Gujarat University Admission
- SVN University Admission
- Christ University Admissions
- Surana College Admission