Non-Collegiate Women's Education Board - NCWEB of Delhi University offers B.A., B.Com courses to young ladies, classes for which are held on the weekends. There are 26 UG and 1 PG course available. In any case, the NCT female residents are given confirmation naturally after the determination of the course. NCWEB colleges empower a large number of candidates. Up-and-comers who take admission in B.A., B.Com courses at NCWEB colleges can go to classes during the ends of the week and acquire their college degrees from one of the esteemed colleges of the nation. One more significant favourable position of learning at NCWEB colleges is its minimal effort and fee structure. There is no uncertainty that DU is one of the best advanced education foundations in this nation. The standing of DU goes a long ways past the bounds of Delhi and candidates from all regions of the nation compete for a seat in the college. Despite the fact that the college has an amazing 62,000 seats over the entirety of its courses, there is as yet serious competition for admission.
List of Topics:
DU NCWEB Admission 2020 Checklist:
Candidates must go through certain points before applying for admission. Mentioned below is the checklist for the same:
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria of the course and college they wish to apply to.
- The application form fee for General/OBC is INR 250 and for SC/ST/PwD/EwS, it is INR 100.
- They should check the details filled in the application form before submitting.
- Candidates must check the timings of the college on which day of the weekend the classes will be held.
- They must check the important dates and events.
- Candidates must check the official website of DU for cut off and results.
DU NCWEB Admission 2020 Important Points:
Candidates should know the important points at the time of DU NCWEB Admission 2020. Mentioned below is the list for the same:
- It is important to keep ready all the documents required at the time of form filling and counselling.
- The application form will not be accepted without the successful payment of the application fee.
- Candidates must fill correct and valid details in the form, as the same will be checked at the time of counselling.
- Any candidate whose documents or details are found to be invalid or false, their candidature will be rejected.
DU NCWEB Admission 2020 Courses:
Under NCWEB, candidates have a choice to consider undergrad and postgraduate courses with different specializations at the assigned NCWEB Teaching Centers approved by the Delhi University. NCWEB colleges of Delhi University hold unique classes on weekends and the candidates are not needed to go to normal classes. Mentioned below are the courses offered under NCWEB:
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Master of Arts (M.A.)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
DU NCWEB Admission 2020 Colleges:
Candidates must know the colleges that come under NCWEB before applying. Mentioned below is the list of colleges that come under DU NCWEB Admission 2020:
- Hansraj College
- Janki Devi Memorial College
- Kalindi College
- Lakshmi Bai College
- Maharaja Agrasen College
- Maitreyi College
- Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce
- Vivekananda College
- Miranda House
- College of Vocational Studies
- Deen Dayal Upadhayaya College
DU NCWEB Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria before applying for DU NCWEB Admission 2020. The criteria vary based on colleges and courses. However, mentioned below is the general eligibility criteria:
- Only female candidates can apply.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
- For B.Com, candidates should have had Business Studies, Economics, Accounts, and Maths in their qualifying degree.
- Candidates who are residents of Delhi can only apply for PG DU NCWEB Admission 2020.
Procedure for DU NCWEB Admission 2020:
Delhi University delivers the common application form on the official site. Up-and-comers need to apply for DU NCWEB Admission 2020 at the centralised admission entryway online. From that point, they have to choose their course and the confirmation is made by Non-Collegiate Women's Education Board independently. Next, competitors need to pick the application according to the program of decision i.e UG admission or PG admission portal. From that point, click on the new enrollment tab. Then the candidates need to fill the registration form with individual details. Next, candidates need to sign in with an enlisted id and password and begin filling the application form. After the details are filled, applicants need to transfer a photograph, signature and mark sheet of the last test qualified. After effective enrollment, competitors need to pay the application charge (General/OBC-INR 250 and SC/ST/PwD/EwS-INR 100) and submit. From that point, Delhi University delivers the cut off for all the streams. On the off chance that the candidates meet the merit rule, they have to answer to the individual college for an additional procedure. NCT candidates are given confirmation consequently, they simply need to show their residence verification for admission. The selected applicant at that point needs to report with the documents for confirmation. Competitors need to pay the course fee after verification of the documents. This must be done in 24 hours.
DU NCWEB Admission 2020 About:
The Non-Collegiate Women's Education Board, Delhi leads DU NCWEB Admission 2020 based on merit and cut off. The classes are generally held between 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Understudies need 66% participation for showing up in the exam. The long term UG course must be done in 6 years. Under NCWEB, young lady candidates have a choice to consider undergrad and postgraduate courses at the assigned NCWEB Teaching Centers approved by the Delhi University. NCWEB colleges of Delhi University hold exceptional training classes on weekends. There is an aggregate of 26 NCWEB Colleges in Delhi University. Delhi University NCWEB colleges are available to female candidates who reside in the National Capital Territory of Delhi. NCWEB follows a special study design as the classes happen on Sundays, leaving candidates with six working days to follow the study pattern. Candidates who find themselves unable to go to ordinary classes in DU can look for admission into NCWEB courses. The last date to apply for DU NCWEB Admission 2020 was 31 July 2020. NCWEB first cut off rundown list is to be delivered on October 26, 2020.