As for internships and stipend, I have no clue as I’ve only joined recently. Key companies that hire Here are Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Bosch, Schindler and Larsen and Turbo. The highest salary package offered was around INR 20L Per Annum and the college has a placement percentage of around 88% with the other 12% either going for higher studies(masters) or setting up their own startup.
The university has a department that is responsible for helping with your internships and placements called the CIR (Corporate and Industry Relations) .They are very effective. Every year for each department we have around 30-40 companies coming for placements.Most of the students are placed (mostly by mass recruiters) by the time they pass out.
IT/Computer Science -Infosys, Amazon, Zoho, Wipro, Cisco, Bosch etc. EEE/ECE/EIE - LNT, Titan, Honeywell, ELGI, BOSCH etc. Mechanical-LNT,Bosch,Elgi.. and so on are the main companies to hire interns in Amrita University.
The average salary offered by the companies are around 4 Lakhs per annum. Highest salary offered is around 20 lakhs per annum.
The alumni network is great.
I have done an internship at Rediffusion as creative side Amrita channel, silver screen, and many others Around 20,000 to 25,000 It is great college it actually modules very individual
Internship at Rediffusion, companies like Amrita channel, silver screen etc come for placement with INR 20,000-25,000 p.m. package. A great college to get molded