MBA [Master of Business Administration] Details
PGPM+MBA course at Amity Global Business School, Pune:
The Amity Global Business School, Pune offers a course PGPM+MBA (Master of Business Administration) for all students aspiring a career in business administration and management. The course will help students acquire practical experience as well as enhance professional skills in the management and related fields.
Why Join AGBS, Pune for PGPM+MBA Course
Amity Global Business School, Pune, offers unique global education experience. The PGPM+MBA (Master of Business Administration) is a 2-year programme consisting of 2 semesters each year (4 semesters in total). The campus has a good infrastructure with air-conditioned buildings and spacious classrooms. The college has tied up with popular banks to ensure easy educational loans for those students in need. AGBS also have a world-wide alumni network and excellent placements. Other salient features include library, cafeteria, and hostel facilities.
Students join Amity Global Business School, Pune, to pursue the PGPM and enrol in the flex mode MBA of Amity University. On successful completion of the respective programs, the student receives a PGPM certificate from Amity Global Business School, Pune, and the flex mode MBA from Amity University.
- General Criteria: Candidates who have secured 50% aggregate marks in graduation and 55% aggregate marks in 10+2, under any recognized boards are eligible to apply.
- In aggregate percentage Physical Education, Fine Arts & Performing Arts will not be considered.
- Eligible Candidates must take the English Essay writing test conducted by the university.
- Graduation Final year appearing students should meet minimum eligibility till last qualifying Semester / Year.
- Aspirants can apply online with all the necessary information.
- The screening for the course will be merit-based.
- Admission will be based on percentage in the qualifying exam, English Essay Test, and Interview.
- Valid Identity proofs
- Application form
- 10th and 12th Mark sheets and Certificates
- Graduation Certificates
- Income certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Code of Conduct
| Mode of Screening
- Performance in the English Essay writing test conducted by University.
- 100% Scholarship- 93% aggregate and above in class 12th and 80% in graduation (Class 12th should be either CBSE or ICSE Board)
- 50% Scholarship- 90% aggregate and above in class 12th and 75% in Graduation (Class 12th should be either CBSE or ICSE Board)
- 25% Scholarship- Student scored 80 Percentile and above in CAT / 550 and Above in MAT/500 and Above in GMAT
- Direct Admission (Exemption from Entrance test, only PI applicable) for MBA, at 70 Percentile CAT/MAT/XAT/ Other State level MBA Entrance Exams
- Amity Advantage- Is offered to Amity students, who continue their higher education at AGBS campuses. Student will be getting 10% fees concession on complete academic fees (not including security deposit)
On successful completion of the course, students can:
- Pursue higher studies in the related fields.
- Job as manager in private firm of retailing and marketing.
- Work in Private firms for managerial positions.
- Work as Finance Manager, Business Administration Researcher, Marketing Manager, Human Resource Manager etc
- Business Consultant
In campus placements at:
- Aditya Birla Group
- Axis Bank
- CITI Bank
- Eureka Forbes
- PepsiCo and other popular firms.