About Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics Limited, Ahmedabad
AAA is DGCA approved flight school in India and air Charter Company, in operation since 1994. Considered one of the best flying school in India, AAA operates from own hangars at SV Patel International Airport Ahmedabad and Mehsana Airfield. AAA currently has 5 single engine aircraft and one single / multiengine flight simulator. Ground school is conducted in air conditioned classrooms equipped with modern audio visual aids. AAA's success is built on a firm understanding of what the aviation industry is looking for and we train our pilots accordingly. Our placement record is strong and we have graduates now working in India's leading airlines, corporate airplanes and flight schools.
AAA is committed to deliver high quality of all facets of flying training. AAA will continually strive to improve the quality of training as well as streamline the processes in line with DGCA and ICAO guidelines. AAA is currently approved for imparting training for AEROPLANE PPL, CPL, IR, AFIR, FIR & EXTENSION OF AIRCRAFT RATINGS SINGLE ENGINE
Why to Join AAA :
Academic Facilities: The College has well equipped Classrooms with audio-visual training, Library, which is well stocked with Aviation Books, Magazines and Videos and Crew Briefing room.
Placement Record: Over 150 of AAA students are flying for various airlines and in General Aviation sector.
Proud Achievements :
- AAA Oldest functional private flight training school in India
- AAA One of the few flight training schools in India located and operating from an International Airport
- AAA Being first pilot training institute in India to import Elite I Gate class of Flight Navigation Procedure Trainer
- AAA Impressive placement record. Over 300 students placed in various airlines and General Aviation sector.
- AAA student, Capt Nisha Bagaria is the holder of Limca Book of Records for being the youngest CPL holder in the country.
- AAA Among the first flight training schools in India to import and commence multi engine training.
- AAA First Non-Scheduled operator to commence charter operations in Gujarat.
- AAA First academy to commence Air Ambulance services on Piper Seneca class of aircraft, and saving at least 4 lives.
- AAA Launching Indian chapter of Aircraft Owners & Pilots Association. (Later handed over to Indus Aviation)
- AAA Revival of defunct Mehsana Airfield in PPP with Govt of Gujarat.
- AAA Among the first flying school in India to carry out para dropping operations as part of adventure sports.
- AAA is today considered among the best flying schools in India
Contact Info :
Mobile : +91-98250 47065, +91-99251 90527
Telephone : +91-79-22861406
FAX : +91-79-22861408
E-mail: [email protected] , [email protected]