A UGC- recognised and NAAC- accredited University, UPES offers industry-aligned and specialized courses through its distinct schools. The Institute has emerged as an innovative institution offering industry-focused specialized graduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in the fields such as energy, infrastructure, transportation, Information Technology, Design, Planning & Architecture, Legal studies, and Public Policy.
- University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) was established in 2003 through UPES Act, 2003 of the State Legislature of Uttarakhand.
- Within a decade, UPES has expanded its reach across the globe by entering into international academic collaborations with 40 partners in 18 countries.
- 94% Overall placements to date.
- 3400+ Recruiters to date.
- 13400+ Students placed to date.
- B.Tech LLB
- BA Economics (Specialization in Energy Economics)
- MA Economics (Specialization in Energy Economics)