Top Recruiters: Amazon,Paytm,Wipro,Samsung,Adobe,IBM,Nestle,Infosys
UPES is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956
More than 1050 recruiters
95% Placements Record
- Best University for Placements and Employability by Times Now - National Education Excellence Award 2018
- Five stars for employability and campus facilities and four stars for teaching methodologies by globally acclaimed QS Ratings in 2016
- Ranked amongst top 30 world’s best universities for oil, gas and petroleum engineering by CEO World Magazine (USA) in 2017
Scholarships in UPES
- 25% of tuition fee for Boys and 35% for Girl students in the first year.
- The Scholarship will be renewed in the Second Semester provided the student obtains SGPA of 8/10.
- Scholarship in subsequent years will be as per the scholarship policy of the University.
Uttarakhand Domicile Special Scholarships
- Eligibility criteria - Minimum 80% marks in each of 10th, 12th class and PCM for B.Tech.
- 150 toppers from UK board.
- Merit order allotment of 1 seat per program.
- The seats reserved under this category will be within the 15% reservation for Uttarakhand Domicile students.
- Should have “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra” (Permanent Residence Certificate).
- Students will be entitled only for 1 scholarship at a time (either through Uttarakhand Board Merit or through Uttarakhand Domicile category).
Courses Offered and Fees at UPES
- B.tech - Rs 8,29,561
- BBA - Rs 5,86,500
- BCA - Rs 2,48,260
- B.Com - Rs 2,58,500
- B.Des - Rs 8,92,500
- B.Sc - Rs 2,58,500
- LLB - Rs 9,18,320