Sandip University, Nashik is an independent educational university guided and governed by the policy, rules, and regulations of Maharashtra state and under the regulations of the University Grants Commission. This university is the first Self-financed private university in North Maharashtra.
- The Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Passed HSC or its equivalent examination and obtained at least 45% marks (at least 40% marks, in case of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability candidates) in the above subjects taken together.
Sandip University Important facts:
- Sandip Institute of Technology and Research Centre ranked 5th among top 10 Indian Applicants for Patent from Scientific & Research Development Organization in the year 2015-2016 by Govt of India, Ministry of Commerce & Industry and Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion.
- It ranked 10th in Industry Interface among B-Schools in India in 2016.
- It also ranked 5th in 2014-2015 among top 10 Indian Applicants for Patent from Institute & Universities by Govt of India, Ministry of Commerce & Industry and Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion.
- Again, it ranked 8th among top 10 Indian Applicants for Patent from Institute & Universities in 2014-2015.
- Silicon India ranked it 32nd Position in All India B-School in 2016.
- Secured 7th position in West Zone by Silicon India in 2016.
- Highest Package Offered: 12 LPA
- Average Package Offered: 6-7 LPA
- BA LLB
- BBA LLB
- Nasik - Maharashtra
- Sijoul - Bihar