What Does Distance Learning Means?
Distance learning is a way of learning remotely without being in regular face-to-face contact with a teacher in the classroom.
A distance learning program can be completely distance learning, or a combination of distance learning and traditional classroom instruction.
A number of other terms (distributed learning, e-learning, online learning, virtual classroom etc.) are used roughly synonymously with distance education.
Distance learning can expand access to education and training for both general populace and businesses since its flexible scheduling structure lessens the effects of the many time-constraints imposed by personal responsibilities and commitments.
Why Choose Distance Learning?
- You can usually also set your own pace of study
- It is your decision as to when and where you study
- It doesn't matter where you live – you can gain a degree from anywhere in the world
- The application process is a thousand times easier
- A distance learning course often costs less than a full-time degree
- You can study undergraduate, postgraduate and professional level courses via distance learning
- Universities and colleges ensure that their distance learning programmes and qualifications are of the same high quality as campus-based programmes
- Courses will be accredited by UGC, AICTE and other government bodies
Click below to register your details for free counselling