About the Organizer :
The Annual Research and Technology Festival of the Department of Mechanical Engineering of IIT Bombay, Radiance was first initiated in the year 2007. Over the years, it has built its own legacy and reputation of being a platform for fostering brotherhood amongst the Mechanical Engineering fraternity across the nation.
For more details Visit :http://www.radianceiitb.org/competitions/
Rules for DPR Writing Competition
• Entries can be in group or individual.
• Participants have to write a ‘Detailed Project Report’ (DPR) explaining your idea.
• You have to submit an abstract presenting your idea briefly. The last date for submission of abstract is 5th March
Your report should at least contain these points:
i. Introduction of Project
ii. Market Potential
iii. Technical/Practical feasibility of your product
iv. Durability/Reliability of the product/method.
v. Financial Aspects
• The representatives will help you take your idea forward by informing you about various schemes under which your industry can grow.
• They can guide you by providing application for such schemes and helping you to be beneficiaries of schemes which you didn't know about.
• The best two proposals will receive further mentoring, a memento and certificate in recognition of their excellence.
• They will be available to assist you as your industry grows.
March 12, 2016 - March 12, 2016
Rules and Guidelines:
• You have to submit final DPR (pdf or doc format) on or before 10th March.
• Abstracts or DPR should be submitted to [email protected]
• You will be presenting your idea in-front of representatives of NIESBUD- MSME during the Radiance.
The judging will be done by two representatives sent by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
• 15 minutes will be given to your team for the presentation, you must be ready with your presentation well before your slot during the competition (pdf, .pptx or .ppt format will be accepted only).
• All queries should be directed to [email protected]