About the Organizer :
Campify is a common single platform that connects students to their college community for information and communication purpose. From academic information to student clubs and from job interviews to social activities, Campify brings everything on a single platform. It engages students via forums, discussion groups and instant messenger.
September 9, 2016 - December 30, 2016
1) Organize and manage Campify promotional events at conferences, seminars, guest lectures, college day, graduation day, cultural and social events, sports meets, etc.
2) Evangelize Campify with prospective students immediately after the admission process starts and assist us in tracking or recruiting new students through telephone calls, social media contacts and other ways.
3) Solve problems related to Campify within and outside the student community and clear doubts and assist students in all aspects about its usage, features, value, etc.
4) Regularly meet the Academic community on the campus to promote the value of Campify among teaching community, student groups, business cohorts, etc.
5) Get feedback from Campify users and identify potential use cases and value that the Campify product can provide. Communicate the new feature requirements to Campify team regularly.
Rules and Guidelines:
1) Campus Ambassador should be a student of the respective campus.
2) Should have an Android mobile handset with an Internet pack.
3) Should check mails regularly because most of the communications happens on mail.
4) Students with some experience will be preferred.